• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Mate, get them vids up...

Won't let me post vids yet because I haven't got enough posts. I don't have a vid of my 275 dead but I do have one of me just missing 277.5kg due to a ripped callus right at lock out. A video of a 300kg squat and a 290kg squat that I fucked up but still lifted and a 175kg bench.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did 230kg as a 49 year old in 2011 (98kg CAPO), and did 4 reps on 260kg twenty years ago when mainly bb training.

post your deadlifts, side and front view, and maybe a few of us may have some pointers.

Where do you train?

I did 230kg as a 49 year old in 2011 (98kg CAPO), and did 4 reps on 260kg twenty years ago when mainly bb training.

post your deadlifts, side and front view, and maybe a few of us may have some pointers.

Where do you train?

I train at roar fitness (probably haven't heard of them) but I got sponsored my
Muscle pit out of my last meet so I'll be heading over to a real powerlifting gym now.

Where do you train?

That's an awesome effort, props for keeping yourself in the game so long. Longevity is awesome