• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
[emoji15] [emoji15] [emoji15] [emoji15]

And a 300kg squat to go with that [emoji6] training total of 750kg. I want 800kg at 100kg next year and 900kg at 110 in the next 2 years. I'm a newb to powerlifting haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha cheers mate. I think I have a 350+ squat and a 900 total before I'm 20. I switched over to powerlifting 2.5 months ago and put 150kg on my total. I had 4 years bodybuilding before that though. My bench and dead need work for me to put up a true big total

And a 300kg squat to go with that [emoji6] training total of 750kg. I want 800kg at 100kg next year and 900kg at 110 in the next 2 years. I'm a newb to powerlifting haha

That's Australia record worthy, regardless of federation.

Any training footage?

Should get on the platform...

Any training footage?

It is an Aus record as a u18. I have both GPC and CAPO records

I can't post vids on this forum because I don't have enough post but I have a log on nest of Giants with videos though

Any training footage?

I've been on the platform 3 times I just didn't get given my 300kg squat on a little iffy call and ended with 270kg so my best comp total is well below what I'm capable of.

I've done 2 GPC meets and 1 capo meet.

Haha cheers mate. I think I have a 350+ squat and a 900 total before I'm 20. I switched over to powerlifting 2.5 months ago and put 150kg on my total. I had 4 years bodybuilding before that though. My bench and dead need work for me to put up a true big total

very impressive.