• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How to ask a woman for sex but not ready for a relationship

This thread in general.

tumblr_lc0zpf0F4s1qc4debo1_500.jpg

Reminds me of my uncle's pickup story when he was in Poland on business. He knew enough in Polish to say a few words like "you", "me", "bed", so he bought a cute Polish girl dinner, drinks, took her back to his hotel and said those 3 magic words.

That's how you ask a woman for sex and not relationship. :p

I figured it out. You say nothing. You just sit next to them and slowly take off their cloths before they notice you. By then it is to late.

Trick is to make her want to sex you, that way it's not your fault you don't want a relationship and you play the "I wasn't ready card but you seduced me" making her the bad girl, this way she'll feel guilty and let you tap that whenever without much consequence re: not being in a relationship - *IF* you play your cards right ;)

OR THIS, I LIKE THIS:

I figured it out. You say nothing. You just sit next to them and slowly take off their cloths before they notice you. By then it is to late.

hahaha

Last edited:
become lean and strong, do all the lovey dovey, one night, get your gear off when u do the whole lit candles etc, make sure your good at doing it, be really open and honest a year later when u want to have her as a friend but not as a wife, bingo, you got yourself some long term booty call... like myself...

ive seen this one on and off consistently for 3 years..

she is a pretty good looker, sexy as, awesome rack etc

its not as simple as that, we have had many deep and meaningfuls, but i believe if you understand one another on an emotional level, she will no doubt just want to screw you if she can just get that.. as long as you dont treat her like shit and be dishonest..

weve tried many times to step it up to the whole relationship thing and find we get too insecure and immature about things..
if we do finally understand each other one day, no doubt we will make a great couple, but for now, she comes over to screw, have a chat, eat, goes, no dramas..

key to having good connections with people, not relationships, is keep thing simples.. (kiss principle)

treat her right, actually take an interest in her as a person, make sure she is not snobby as she will attend to ur needs, cook u food, give u blowjobs while driving the car, blowjobs in the cinemas, wear nothing under a jacket to a public venue just for u.. etc :D

but if you want to call it quits after getting sick of the same thing, tell her..

btw.. this one wants a threesome with a girl.. :O

Last edited:
Honest way #2 (occurs majority of time, be weary of it)

Man: Hey, I'm not really looking for a relationship. I genuinely like you though. Can we keep things casual.

Woman: Hey, sure. I'm not after anything serious at all either.

Man: Great.

....6 weeks later.

Woman: So, where is this headed? What are we exactly?

Man: .........:eek: Wtf? I thought it was casual, woman?

Woman: It is, but what are we?

Man: :(

The end.
My best mate got done like this recently. They get you, slowly like a boa constricta.

Ask her for a threesome thatll unconstrict you. Shell either go back to just sex, leave you the fuck alone or say yes and you get a threesome. Problem solved.