• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

mundine fight tonight

I think some people on here already know my feelings towards Mundine, so I really hope he gets his stupid grin knocked off.

yea thats fair enough shrek .im just interested in this fight as i watched the contender series and i want to see how garth wood goes hes a very arkward boxer so i think he might annoy the sh*t out of mundine tonight

Terrible fight. It's a disgrace to boxing. I'm not watching it on purpose.

Woods doesnt even deserve to be in the ring and mundine should be fighting someone with some actual ability.

He should be testing himself in the states. You have a really strong division over there right now if he can make the weight... berto, katsidis, marquez, mayweather jnr, pacman.

IF he could match it with them, then he could make his claims. I reckon he probably could have too. Don't know if he can now. He really should have starting boxing 3-5 yrs earlier.

Woods doesnt even deserve to be in the ring and mundine should be fighting someone with some actual ability.

He should be testing himself in the states. You have a really strong division over there right now if he can make the weight... berto, katsidis, marquez, mayweather jnr, pacman.

IF he could match it with them, then he could make his claims. I reckon he probably could have too. Don't know if he can now. He really should have starting boxing 3-5 yrs earlier.
might be terrible but its warranted as garth woods won the contender end of story

Spot on mate. Woods is as rough as guts. You can see he has very little experience and his technique is more wrestling/rugby than boxing. He has a puncher's chance but in reality this fight is a joke and yet another very poor decision frm Mundine's management to accept it.

I dont think Mundine started too late....think he may have been 25-27.....that may seem late but he got to a decent level within 3 years or so. I think his problem has been more a case of wasting the last 4-5 years rather than starting too late.

Spot on mate. Woods is as rough as guts. You can see he has very little experience and his technique is more wrestling/rugby than boxing. He has a puncher's chance but in reality this fight is a joke and yet another very poor decision frm Mundine's management to accept it.

I dont think Mundine started too late....think he may have been 25-27.....that may seem late but he got to a decent level within 3 years or so. I think his problem has been more a case of wasting the last 4-5 years rather than starting too late.
mundine knew he was going to fight the winner from the contender series whoever it was going to be so his management had no say in it .
i think the closest mundine is going to get to a BIG fight in amercia if he goes is going to be against cotto if he can get the money for the purse
i think mundine is 5th in that weightclass and cottos 3rd well last time i heard it was like this

Dorraj if you think his management had no say in this fight you're mistaken. Guys at his level don't take fights without talking it through with their managers. I'd love to see him fight Cotto btw. I'm pretty sure Cotto would destroy him. But I don't see the fight happening.

Mundine really improved heaps a few years back when he started training with Roy jones dad. I saw him fight Kessler at that time and even though he lost he still looked like a seriously good fighter...really improved from previous fights.

He should have went to US then....instead he's wasted all the years since then fighting mainly chumps.

I think some people on here already know my feelings towards Mundine, so I really hope he gets his stupid grin knocked off.

I'm struggling to recall your thoughts on him mate. I'm sure everyone else does too lol.

Why don't you refresh our memory in 650,000 words or less...

Dorraj if you think his management had no say in this fight you're mistaken. Guys at his level don't take fights without talking it through with their managers. I'd love to see him fight Cotto btw. I'm pretty sure Cotto would destroy him. But I don't see the fight happening.

Mundine really improved heaps a few years back when he started training with Roy jones dad. I saw him fight Kessler at that time and even though he lost he still looked like a seriously good fighter...really improved from previous fights.

He should have went to US then....instead he's wasted all the years since then fighting mainly chumps.
yeah i agree he should of made the move earlier and i dont know if going down in weights was the thing to do .

abit more comedy
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oMSWLBqNhg&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Mundine vs. Wood gets personal[/ame]