• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Rubber Flooring Perth

Juice

Ppl from Perth, where have you bought your rubber flooring. Went to Clak Rubber they ask me for $109 psm....

Found another guy selling for $65 and says its Aussie made and best quality around

Any other places ? Are the ones in the local fitness stores any good ? Please let me know the good/bad things about the ones you have purchased.

Thanks

Thanks. I found some horse stall mats in the paper, they are 1.8m x 1.2 and 2cm thick, they are awesome quality, i hav eput them in the room, only problem now is that the rubber smell is really strong.

Thanks. I found some horse stall mats in the paper, they are 1.8m x 1.2 and 2cm thick, they are awesome quality, i hav eput them in the room, only problem now is that the rubber smell is really strong.

Sounds good, can you please share some more details, phone number and price please?

Cheers

I urge you guys to stick with the 1mx1m format, MUCH easier to work with, now and in future.

That Force USA one seems the same as the others, 15mm thick and 15kg, its what I use, but I paid A LOT less than that.

Just to be clear, Force USA do NOT have a rubber factory lol, they import and sell, just like everyone else

The stall mats were $65 each. I pick then up from a farm in Muchea. Unfortunately my friend and I bought all 10 of them. Clarke rubber sells the same for $220, but he told me that if you buy direcrt from allrubber.com.au (in malaga) you get them for $95 depending on how many you get.

These same mays are used at thecellfitness.com.au (crossfit), they get hamered everyday and are very durable, but like i said before the rubber smell is strong.

Getting some in from China.

$12sm.

A friend is having them sent over with their next shipment. Awesome

Rubber products (gym tiles) perth

Hi.

We have recently changed our business trading names to Rubber Playgrounds & Rubber Products WA - I searched Google for Rubber Products WA and your threads/posts came up about where in Perth you can buy rubber gym flooring. To let everyone know, we are manufacturers, wholesalers, suppliers and retailers of recycled rubber products. We collect used tyres from Ian Diffen, Tyrepower etc (in excess of 14,000 tyres per week). Those tyres are processed and used in the manufacture of our QUALITY recycled rubber products. Our factory, warehouse and offices are located in Bayswater, Western Australia. One of the best rubber products we sell is the Impact Gym Tile. PERFECT for gyms because they are 1metre x 1 metre tiles which are loose laid (so if you relocate premises, take them with you!) and they are made to withstand repetitive use of heavy gym equipment.

If anyone is looking for rubber surfacing options for their gym, I suggest you contact us to check out our products before you consider purchasing from anywhere else. We DON'T import our rubber or our products and we have the absolute best QUALITY long lasting products. Buy from a local WA manufacturer, support WA's waste recycling, and save money when you pay wholesale prices buying direct from us, the manufacturer.

Our gym tiles are $66.00 per tile - but for large orders I am happy to provide a discount.

Anyone with questions or if you'd like more information on the rest of the rubber products we manufacture, please call our Office Manager, Janelle Wood, on 0450 736 333 or email rpwa@live.com.au .

Enjoy your day everyone :)

Ppl from Perth, where have you bought your rubber flooring. Went to Clak Rubber they ask me for $109 psm....

Found another guy selling for $65 and says its Aussie made and best quality around

Any other places ? Are the ones in the local fitness stores any good ? Please let me know the good/bad things about the ones you have purchased.

Thanks

There is a used conveyor belt rubber place in Malaga. You can go in there and get some reasonable off-cuts of the thick reinforced 1200mm width conveyor. Or you can find someone who has access to the boneyard at a mining contractors place and get more than a few square metres for free.