• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Emi Nutrition - Universal Nutrition

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
The Great people over that Universal Nutrition with the Australian distributor being Emi Nutrition have been kind enough to supply with me a few satchels of samplers from their range

They have been kind enough to supply me with
Real Gains -
If you are looking for a pre-workout shake that will help power you up for the gym and make you feel like hitting the plates, wait no longer. The nitric oxide (NO) activators, creatine and stimulants in this formula will energize you while helping to make you look more vascular and gain size. Shock Therapy
Ultra whey Pro
Ultra Whey Pro provides an excellent and complete source of only the highest quality whey proteins. Every scoop delivers 22 grams of protein derived from our proprietary Pure Whey™ protein blend, a unique matrix comprised of ultrafiltered whey isolates, peptide-rich whey hydrolysates, and whey concentrate[/COLOR]
Intra-Aid
Proper workout nutrition (intra-workout) is an area that is being supported by a legit, growing body of science. Intra-workout nutrition represents the next big nutritional frontier for bodybuilders and weightlifters
and
Shock Therapy
If you are looking for a pre-workout shake that will help power you up for the gym and make you feel like hitting the plates, wait no longer. The nitric oxide (NO) activators, creatine and stimulants in this formula will energize you while helping to make you look more vascular and gain size. Shock Therapy

Universal Nutrition -- Enter the Universal Zone
EMI Nutrition

IF you are interested in grabbing hold of some of these free sampler reply to this thread and I'll send them off to you

Once again thanks to the Great people over at Universal Nutrition with the Australian distributor being Emi Nutrition

hey i know i'm a pretty new member but if i coudl get a sample of real gains / shock therapy that would be great.

thanks

btw i think you linked description for shock therapy under real gains

no probs peeps , send me your details (address ) and i'll shove them into the mail

I'll try anything you have excess of or feel like sending admin. Always happy to be a guinea pig :)

yep send it away
your details wont be used for any spam campaign or anything like