• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Create your ultimate fighter

Jim_Junkie

The name says it. pick characteristics from your fav. UFC / Pride etc... fighters to make your ultimate fighter.

Mine:

Chin: Chris Leben

Striking: Anderson Silva

Jiu Jitsu: Demian Maia

Kicks: Gonzaga's leg kicks / Cro Cops head kicks

Ground n Pound: not sure? who has good ground n pound :confused:

Footwork: Lyoto Machida

Experience: Randy Couture

Looks: Kimbo Slice :p

the-undertaker.jpg

wait wut?

Chin: Mark Hunt

Striking: Cro Cop circa 2005, Vovchanchyn circa 2000

Wrestling: Franky Edgar

Jiu Jitsu/ Submission: Demian Maia or Jacare or Sakuraba circa 2000 or Rumina Sato of the late 90's.

Ground n Pound: Fedor

Footwork: Lyoto Machida (hard to beat this one)

Experience: Couture - one of the smartest around.

Looks: Roy Nelson haha

Mine:

Chin: Roy Nelson / Cain Velasquez

Striking: Anderson Silva / Jose Aldo

Jiu Jitsu: Demian Maia / Big Nog / Frank Mir

Kicks: Cung Le

Ground n Pound: Jon Jones (he annihilated Brandon Vera and Matyushenko with devastating elbows)

Footwork: Lyoto Machida / Frankie Edgar

Experience: who gives a fuq?

Looks: Kimbo Slice / Clay Guida

Wrestling: Cain Velasquez / Chael Sonnen / GSP

Vocals: Bruce Buffer " Anderson...........SILVA!!! "

Keep an eye out for Jon Jones....this guy is one of my favourites. Absolute kung-fu, cool as shit, long-limbed dynamo...great to watch. He's got a tough assignment coming up though, against Ryan Bader. That should be a humdinger.

Jon Jones re-defines excitement, he's currently the best guy to watch....bit similar to Anderson Silva, but Silva fart-asses around a bit at times.

I just hope Bader doesn't lay all over him and get the decision....could be a bit like Sonnen v Silva in that sense. Bader may have an edge in wrestling and strength but in all other areas Jones is amazing. Think he's also got a wrestling background as well...can't remember..but I don't he got to Bader's level.

I do not think he got too high, though he was a quality wrestler supposedly. Still 1 Cung Le kick would teach him a lesson.

Rob Kaman x Aleksandr Karelin

Good call!

I believe Jones was a national champ from a community college which make makes me think he was div III champ? Bader was an NCAA div I wrestler which makes him a tough fight for Jones, he has a better wrestling pedigree. I really would like to see Jones win though.

Last edited:
A few more fighting qualities to add to the list:

Relentlessnessism - Bazza

Athleticismness and punch speed - Joel

Guts and testicles like a Dancing Queen - LMD

A 120kg version of George St Pierre (think thats how you spell it)
With the same speed and agility etc

Chin: Frankie edgar(no one has come back after being ko'd 3 times in one round like he did)

Striking: Frankie Edgar

Jiu Jitsu: Jake Shields for sure

Kicks: Mirko Cro Cop

Ground n Pound: GSP

Footwork: Frankie Edgar

Experience: 3 way tie gsp/A.Silva/BJ Penn

Looks: Gina carano
ginacarano13.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Another quality:

Ability to duck, weave and evade: DKD

Pre fight talk up and show boating: DKD