• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

300 kg Bench from Pritchard

catastrophic

News just in Aus best Power Lifter Steve Pritchard Benched 300 @129 & just missed 305 today.

Awesome job from the monster dwarf

Im sure video will surface in good time :)

well done Steve

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smuQM3EGVVc&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Stephen Pritchard benching 300kg - Australian PFA record[/ame]

Is that raw I cant see??

I don't think i'll ever get a 300 bench.. unless I get on the juice.
Although I do have another 40+ years of training left in me.

My son- 14years old- lifted raw in his first comp.
He went 140 on squat, 87.5 on bench, 147.5 on deadlift.
He squatted 155 easy but got done on depth. Very strong boy- much stronger than I was at 14. So stong that he got drug tested by ASADA!

He squatted 155 easy but got done on depth. Very strong boy- much stronger than I was at 14. So stong that he got drug tested by ASADA!

Why would you let a pedo stand with your son to watch while he pees? I would tell them to fuck off. Come to Capo and ProRaw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a way to experience your first comp!
Poor guy..

At least you would have worded him up and he'd know what he was in for.. :)