• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

300 kg Bench from Pritchard

Did he what! He totals more than I do and he's 14 years old. That is awesome!!

Well done Steve, awesome lifting big guy!

Cheers,
Mike

Its a little disheartening when you are comprehensively beaten by a 14 year old (me).

Great stuff by the kid though, very well done.

Last edited:
Bit unlucky with 305 steve....Wilks made you work for it lol.....either way 300 was some sick pressing

He's being modest, anyone that has met Steve wont be surprised.

A 300kg bench in a single ply suit at 129kg is THE greatest bench in Australian powerlifting history.

I didnt even bother mentioning the fact it was drug free, seeing he is possibly the most often tested PL in Australia.

Sean Bostock benched 335kg @ 144kg, multiply and untested. The biggest bench weight wise.

Last edited:
He's being modest, anyone that has met Steve wont be surprised.

A 300kg bench in a single ply suit at 129kg is THE greatest bench in Australian powerlifting history.

I didnt even bother mentioning the fact it was drug free, seeing he is possibly the most often tested PL in Australia.

Sean Bostock benched 335kg @ 144kg, multiply and untested. The biggest bench weight wise.

Yeah thats a fair call.

George O from perth just benched 300kg at under (or close to) 110kg. But that is open back shirt and untested. It also wasnt in a comp either. It will be interesting to see if he can bench it on the 4th.

That 1000kg is getting closer and closer Steve. Good luck mate :).

Sean and Steve lift at the same gym. I know how much each man has benched raw.(I think)

Another thing that is getting missed.

The 2 names being thrown up, Sean and George are excellent benchers.

Steve is an excellent POWERLIFTER. A 385kg squat, single ply, and a 300kg raw deadlift.

I'm sure if Steve was to ignore the two main lifts and wear a multiply shirt, fore go drug testing, well, we wouldnt be having this conversation.

I think George just did a 250kg bench in a multiply shirt in QLD, a superb effort. Steve nearly does that raw, I'll let him tell you guys how much he's benched raw.

No one at CAPO has done more raw, even in the 140kg+ class

Oh, and I would organize a bench off with George, Steve, Sean, Paul, Jeff, Ange, Matt, Odell, Nathan, Chris, Gawain and Derek in a heartbeat, but Steve would never be allowed to compete sadly

I could never say enough good things about Steve...a well deserved accomplishment to one of the legends of powerlifting in Aus.

Well done mate!