• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

carhartt

I know this place is a little anti-supplements to some extent, but just want your thoughts on it, would be good to start a proper discussion in this place.

We know, its non-hormonal, works best as its an adaptogen, potentially increases protein synthesis and somewhat difficult to source.
There have scientific studies both showing either benefits or no changes whatsoever. Anecdotal evidence in addition seems to be mostly positive.

Your thoughts please.

Your confused Adrian, Turkesterone is not a Russian supplement, he's a Russian Weightlifter who won Bronze in the Moscow Games in 1980 in the 82.5kg class

lol mate just give it a go, just make sure your diet and sleep is up to scratch before potentially wasting your money

lol mate just give it a go, just make sure your diet and sleep is up to scratch before potentially wasting your money
Whoever said I was going to try it? I have already tried it in fact. Thanks for the great advice about sleep and diet... Just wanted your thoughts however doesn't seem like many people are aware;-)

Dat' dere turkey roidzzz.

tumblr_lv4enhEHs11qbh26io1_500.jpg