• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Movie] Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Went along and saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1

have to say that it was a great movie , alot darker compared to the other movies, answered a few questions but left a lot more questions , a good tie in of the plots of the other movies

it was pretty good. i got a little bored when they were just camping etc but it had some good scenes. looking forward to the next one.

im glad they did it in two parts because they ruined the 6th becuase they cut so much out.

p.s. Emma Watson is hot
emma_watson12.jpg

I saw it yesterday with some friends (hardcore fans) yet i have only seen the first 2 and haven't read the books. Bad idea lol, was confused as shit. Thought Snape was a good guy. Was also pissed when i found out i payed full price for half a movie!