• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Poison

brendon

Has anyone ever tried Poison? the fat burner?

i thought id give it a go, a couple ppl i spoke to and said it worked well for them. im very skeptical but decided to give it a go and just experiment with it to see if it helped at all.
first 3 days i took half a tablet in the mornig with breakfast, felt fine,

this morning i took a full tablet just before breakfast, like 10mins before i ate breakfast. BAD IDEA!!! next time ill be eating then takin a tablet.. ive got a slight dizzy feeling,, kinda like the feeling u get after a zillion beers, the dizzy feeling u get from drinking too much alcohol..
so right now im at work, drinking water and hoping it passes soon coz it starting to get annoying.. anyone else tried it or had any side effects?

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. (looks around) no:confused::p:rolleyes::eek:

nah got it from aussie supps a new shop thats opened up.. im skeptical of all that stuff but was willing to give it a shot. the appetite suprressant works ridiculously well.. no appetite what so ever so am forcing myself to keep eating and liquids up. its giving me some decent energy as well....
Im typing quicker than i have ever typed before . lol

as if it helps or not we 'll see over the next month. ill keep eating clean like beofre and see how it assists. ill drop calories to 2500 a day as well

Lifting those weights 100KG body weight does not seem that bad??? Are you fat or trying to get ripped?

I would just eat more often smaller meals and more protein, cut the carbs. Try some cardio

just trying to drop some body fat.. i probably sit about 18-20% bodyfat at a guess, would liek to get to 12% or so just so ive done it once.

Have you tried doing some freestyle? 1 lap sprint, 1 lap moderate. repeat 3 times

ohh and no I haven't tried it, I'm with powersports on this one

ok.. been however long it is..

bw this morning smack bang on 99kg. started on about 101.5kg whenever i started taking these. the appetite suppressant does kinda work, but ill still eat anyway, the kg or so lost could be helped from that or it could be coz ive just started doing a little more cardio. either way im fine with it. havent been eating as clean as i would like but going ok.
the past 4 days or so i been feeling really tired.. i think it might be these tablets, dont know why they could be making me tired, a thought is im simply not sleeping enough (get 7 1/2 - 8 hrs a night) . or possible overtraining, as weights 3 times a week then cardio on off nights and sometimes after a training session and perhaps not enough eating.

im hoping with another 2 weeks to go or so with them i can drop another kg or two. will see how it goes,

How much did you pay for these brendon?
I have seen them for $60 on e-Bay and as much as $100+ in supp stores.

before i learnt to just lift big, eat well and sleep, i tried out the muscletech hydroxycut... was not a fan at all...

Id have them, then like 20mins later, go to eat, and i would just go bright red, get hot flushed skin... But, didnt burn any fat or anything...

Finished the bottle, and never to be used again... Was a waste of money for me

shrek i paid $85 for them from memory.

this one is good you dont actually feel all those effects which some give you, if u dont eat then take a tablet ligth headedness and nausea hit you big time but if taken with food u dont feel so mcuh, its a multiple release thing so about 4 times during the day you feel a little woozee or light headed but its not bad at all, just keep the water up and its all good.

i do think though if diet was 100% (mine at about 75% ) and everything else is good it defiantley would help in losing just a little bit more fat.

Personally I would stay away from anything made by ALRI. They have a somewhat infamous past... You are seriously risking your health - no joke

They have have been caught out spiking their products. To be exact it was jungle warfare spiked with not a ph but an active steroid. What made it worse they spiked their pct with the same compound, could have done some serious damage. From memory patrick arnold indicated it was close to dbol-do a google search as its been a while. They even lied when still caught out.