• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Poison

had a look into it.. it was to do with there Jungle warfare and Restore product, jungle warfare was pretty much a designer sterioid, they got busted for that back on 2006/7 from what ive seen no ones had bad complaints about Global Poison

Bring back the good old ECA stack for some serious fat loss.

Wish I had some now.. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

had a look into it.. it was to do with there Jungle warfare and Restore product, jungle warfare was pretty much a designer sterioid, they got busted for that back on 2006/7 from what ive seen no ones had bad complaints about Global Poison

Call me stupid, but personally I don't trust them anymore...
Like I said, personally I wouldn't touch it or buy any products from similar companies like AX for their nice Slim Xtreme...
Some companies obviously pride themselves on Quality Products, some pretend to while some simply don't give a shit.

Good luck to you sir.

UPDATE!

ive stopped taking the tablets. im sure they were helping but! im pretty sure the caffeine amount was overdosing me and possibly causing some adrenal fatigue or higher cortisol levels or something funky.
I was tired a lot through the day after about 2 and a bit weeks taking them. felt tired and no energy. and just felt drained.. i think/assume it was body was used to runnning on the caffeine which isnt good.

since off them i feel a but better through the day, ill be slowly cutting out caffeine, im now even drinking decafinated diet coke for a sweet drink treat. coz i really do think the caffeine isnt doing me any good.

So my report on the poison fat burners is they can and do help when diet is good it helps that little more. i havent weighed myself in a few days, but i started at roughly 102 and im pretty sure id be 98.5 or 99 kg at the moment. so i did drop about 2.5kg in the 3/4 weeks. and my strength is going good at the moment.

tips..
always take after or during food.. if u dont your day will be ruined by nausea and dizzyness and only take 1!!
keep diet in check,
do not take after 10:30 am unless u want to be awake a long time,
You dont really feel them working which is a good tihng, but u do notice when it kicks in.