• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

2011 lifting goals

Spent the end of 2009 and first half of 2010 recovering from sacroiliac joint/facet joint issues that took a long time to diagnose and which made it impossible to squat and deadlift heavy. With the help of a very good physio, managed to get to the bottom of the issue and finally reach my previous PBs in mid 2010 and then my wife and I had a baby (hence my absence from this forum).

After 4 months break I am back into it.

2011 goal is to do a raw comp in late Feb.

Aim will be:
93kg class
150kg squat
120kg bench
200kg deadlift

While a modest goal, I will still be happy to come back from the past year to just compete and post a total. The rest of 2011 will build off that.

Spent the end of 2009 and first half of 2010 recovering from sacroiliac joint/facet joint issues that took a long time to diagnose and which made it impossible to squat and deadlift heavy. With the help of a very good physio, managed to get to the bottom of the issue and finally reach my previous PBs in mid 2010 and then my wife and I had a baby (hence my absence from this forum).

After 4 months break I am back into it.

2011 goal is to do a raw comp in late Feb.

Aim will be:
93kg class
150kg squat
120kg bench
200kg deadlift

While a modest goal, I will still be happy to come back from the past year to just compete and post a total. The rest of 2011 will build off that.
Who is the physio? Good physios are hard to find.

Who is the physio? Good physios are hard to find.

Steve, his name is Adam Larcom, and he works out of Essendon. Chris Seville referred me to him, as I live out that side of the city (I understand you do too).

He has helped out Wilks with his injuries as well.

He was the third physio I saw. The other two said to never deadlift again. He works with elite athletes and is a national sprinting coach. He was also S&C coach at a few AFL clubs.

Let me know if you need his contact details.