• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Very tough one to predict. They're both massive punchers, real knock out artists. My guess is Carwin is probably the bigger puncher....all his wins have been in the first round...he's also got a wrestling background which may help, although he doesn't use it much.

Dos Santos doesn't seem to have much of a ground game, although I don't think it will matter in this fight, they'll both stand and slug. Carwin has some health and fitness question marks. I hope Dos Santos wins, but I woudn't be surprised if Carwin knocks him out.

Since Carwin came off the juice he lost a lot of size, that will help with his speed & cardio but may reduce his power a bit.

I didn't realise UFC 131 was on tonight.......... so I stupidly google it... and spoiled the results to the main event...

Shrek, I don't wanna ruin it for anyone else who hasn't seen it yet. I'm gonna download it in a week or so, FML :(

Carwin lost big time thats what happens when your off the gear .Take nothing from dos Santos skill will beat brute force most of the time next Cain now thats going to be a real fight i pick Dos Santos for that one.

UFC 127 Sydney will be on One HD at 11.10 pm.

I have not seen it. Should be good.

Was a decent card - make sure you see the Lytle v Ebersole fight if they broadcast it. Brian Ebersole is a journeyman, and an honorary Aussie as he lives and works here. He finally gets his payday, fighting EXACTLY the way he has always done in the lower leagues, devil-may-care.

Couldn't happen to a nicer, hard-working guy. :)

What are everyone's thoughts on UFC 132? I just finished it! Quite good, exciting to watch! Some good finishes!!

Yep that was a top notch event. Carlos Condit's finish was spectacular...flying knee to the head!

Chris Leben vs Wanderlei Silva was short and sweet.

Melvin Guillard looked good again...that guy is a real handful.

Tito Ortiz pulled off an upset...I thought Bader would get the better of him.

George Sotiropolus result was also an upset as well.

The main event was interesting but never really reached great heights...I thought they made the right decision. Faber didn't go for it enough...I was happy to see Cruz get the decision....what a herky jerky style he's got though...throws so many punches from an off balance position...seems to work for him though.

Condit's finish was the highlight of the night for me.

EDIT - The Denis Siver decision was an absolute joke...give me a break, how the fuck did he win that? Ridiculous.

Last edited:
So.. 133, Tito Vs Evans, that might be interesting.. Tito will be on such a high, hopefully he does well, I never really cared much for evens (but have watched like none of his fights). Should be good.

Any one else think that Davis looked more like a body builder than a fighter in the promos lol?

Also excited for 134, but only cos Anderson is a beast (but his weakness is Asains lol).

Yeah...Jones should destroy Rampage imo...far too skilled. The only thing preventing me from tipping a first round stoppage is Rampage's chin. The guy's like an ox, but I still see him getting stopped at some point.

Matt Hughes vs Josh Koschek....The Battle of the Dickheads....both guys showed themselves to be real tools when they were coaches on The Ultimate Fighter reality show. I hope they simultaneously knock each other out.