• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Was a great UFC!

Awesome knockout by Machida. Just proves Karate isnt dead!

What about the swelling on homoniks forhead!?

bighominick.jpg

Jose Aldo is an absolute gun. He looks unbeatable every time he fights.

The GSP fight was a little boring. I am a big GSP fan but his fights rarely get you up and cheering if you know what i mean. I was a little worried when he went back to his corner and you heard him say "i cant see outta my left eye". He came through with the goods though!

Oh, did anyone see Kyle Watson get knocked out by that spanning back turn thingo? Looked amazing in full speed. Here is a replay:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv7lfIBYanw]YouTube - John Makdessi vs Kyle Watson, UFC 129 Knockout[/ame]

All in all it was a great round of UFC.

Bring on 130!

GSP is great but boring, then again he's there to win not to entertain for entertainment's sake.

Best MMA fight I've seen was in WEC 48.

Leonard Garcia vs Chan Sun Jung (aka The Korean Zombie).

They had a rematch but the first fight was the best.... absolutely sensational. Action packed is an understatement. Most def worth downloading.

Other great fights.....Griffin v Bonnar, Diego Sanchez v Clay Guida, Roger Huerta v Clay Guida......heaps of others, can't recall

Leonard Garcia vs Chan Sun Jung 1

Defiantly a war, what a good fight, might have to see if i can find it to watch it again...

I have this dream.....I'm walking out to the octagon.....its Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas........I'm pushing through the masses of screaming fans......my entourage is surrounding me......I'm gonna take on Jon 'Bones' Jones for the Light-Heavyweight Title.......and I fully intend to destroy that mofo......I'm pumped.....I'm fully pumped cuz......you know why? Cos this is the music I'm walking out to.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61mYUH8Q74M&feature=fvsr"]YouTube - Renee & Renato 'Save your love' December 1982[/ame]

My dream continues......I'm walking to the octagon....the fatman is singing 'save your love for Roma and a for me'......the crowd is buzzing, they're totally amped.....they're chanting.....D-K-D, D-K-D, D-K-D....they love me....I've been the hottest rising star in the UFC during the last year after tearing thru the middleweight division and then taking the title from Anderson 'Spyda' Silva with a flying headbutt 22 seconds into the first round.

But I'm here to takes Bones LHW title and cement my spot as the greatest MMA star the world has ever seen.

They open the octagon door to let me in. The crowd is still chanting my name....no question who the crowd favorite is. I walk in backwards, doing the moonwalk, arm up to salute my loyal fans. I stop at one point to check a bit of skin I've ripped off the sole of my foot from that fkn rough canvas. Fuck, mental note, no more moonwalks.

Bruce Buffer does his intro.....the crowd goes nuts when he calls my name. Big John McCarthy calls me and Bones to the centre for pre-fight instructions. I blow a kiss at Bones, I can see in his eyes the fucker is petrified.

Fight starts, I circle for a bit, then move to the left, shimmy to the right.....he can't handle my speed and athleticism.....he's in the centre, I'm near the cage, I turn away, face the cage, take 3 steps to climb up the fence, do a reverse somersault and land on top of him with a reverse elbow landing flush on his jaw. He fucken felt that, he staggers, tries to flee to the far side of the cage......I chase him by cartwheeling to his end.....I'm gonna finish this cartwheel with a spectacular side kick to his head......but, fuck, somehow I misjudge and he avoids the kick.....I land flat on my ass....my back is fucking killing me....I knew I should have done more deadlifts.....I can't move, Bones looks down at me.....he's smiling.....next thing I see is him flying down towards me, elbow first....I see his elbow coming right for my Adams apple.....I'm dead.

Last edited:
There are some fantastic fighters there James.

I walked into the Octagon this morning.. WOW.
Thanks to PTC Sydney. :)

I watch bits and pieces of the Ultimate Fighter.

I missed the MMA Sydney. Kicking myself now. Was that the one at Acer Arena?

I always thought of Elvis Sinosic as a human punching bag from what I saw of him in the UFC.

It would be great to see a sensational fighter come out of Australia and make it big in the UFC......George Sotiropolous looks the most likely, although Denis Siver beat him recently...Kyle Noke looks ok too......but Sinosic and Anthony Perosh...meh, journey men at best.