• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Iceland Mofo's Iceland.. Both in Winter and summer (not
sure what summer is like though. 20hrs of sunlight) :p

Before you ask yes the Icelandic chicks are hot... no HOT!

Devante.

Japan: Tokyo, Osaka and Niseko. Great place, the people are much more friendly than australians, great culture, good food, great powder snow in niseko.

NZL: Queenstown in holiday season, the snow was like concrete and the clubs were no different to those in the valley, the place was full of australians so it didn't even feel like an overseas holiday.

Will be doing thailand/canada/usa/europe next (in no particular order).

I am not as lucky as some but did visit a few destinations.

Cambodia (siem reap, Phnom penh, sihanoukville)
Vietnam (Saigon, Vinh Chau and some other remote place)
Malaysia (kota kinabalu, kola Lumpur) it had its moments. didn't like the electricity cuts.
Japan (Osaka, Tokyo, kyoto) loved it! The food and customer service is amazing
Sydney (parents live there)
Tangaloma. fun but rather expensive. one of the biggest downers for travelling in Aussie. the price.

I agree with ceffos comment about Thailand. Its simply catered to tourist. Which is a shame. Because it has a massive impact on the people who work there. I get the impression they see us as dollar signs and potential people to scam. On a positive note, beautiful beaches!!!

Going to Cairns for 5 days in mid December. Airfare and hotels all free thanks to loyalty points earned on work travels. Gotta love perks like that!

This arvo will be paying airfare for trip to KL and Krabi/Phi Phi/Phuket next July. 3 weeks with plenty of sun and fun...yeah baby!!

14 Rep Max,

yougotstofixthatshitandgetyourshreddedassoverseasasafp.jpeg

Do it bro. :)

Yeah I know man, I need to get my shit together.

I'd love to go to the US, Italy, Greece and Greek Islands etc.

'Im doing Canada, Alaska (with cruise) and USA next September, already booked. 7 weeks..LOL

Muahahahah awesome. Canadian Rockies, Alaska, back down to Nth Wst USA through to Vegas, LA and then home..gonna be huge.

Looking foward to going to Banff when im in Canada, real cool looking place and then Vegas coming back down as well should be decent. Hoping Vegas isn't over rated though but l can't see how it would be :|

I've been to Vegas twice and it is not over rated, it is fucking awesome.

Looking forward to Banff also.

Only tips I have on Vegas is..

It's Fucking awesome!!!!
Money buys u everything there ..
The place never sleeps literally and because of that u can end up staying up for 3 days straight..

Shopping clubbing sight seeing u can do it anytime..

LOL they even garuntee prostitutes to your hotel in less than 15 min or u get a discount..

I didn't know why its called the city if sin till I went

Girls over there are so much easier to get in the sack.. they know the game and its no chit chat .. straight into it if they like u

Is 5 days a good length to go there?
Spoke to a guy at work and he said after 4 days he felt 'unclean' and wanted to get out of there.. Granted his been known to love his recreationals a bit more then the average bear though.

NZ, US, canada, germany, france, all briefly
lived in Japan for years...

Last edited: