• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Finally rack pulled 200kg

Grippy

Fat Member
I have been working up to this for a few months since I decided to stop stuffing around and lift heavy. I increased my deads from the floor to 180kg. I have been doing rack deads for the past few weeks with the pins set on the lowest setting, few inches below my knees.
Anyway today I managed 200, wasn't pretty but I lifted the bastard. :) What a good feeling. Next goal, 200 from the floor. Hopefully shouldn't take too long

Last edited by a moderator:
So I understand, you didnt deadlift 200kg, you did a 200kg rack pull, is that correct?

Sorry if I've misunderstood.

ptc, no commercial gym here mate, i lift at home in the garage. Bar is only 15cm higher than off the floor. I am now determined to lift the 200 from the floor. Thanks for the kind words everyone, just had to tell someone.

Last edited: