• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Jack3d

Sounds like something I can do with a coffee and my magic horseshoe. Youd be better off taking that $25 and spending it on some chicken breast.

Anybody that needs a pre workout supplement is not eating correctly in the first place.

If you are eating every 3 hours, your blood sugar level should be stable.

If you are lacking energy, fix your diet

If you are lazy and stupid, get jacked

Funny how none of the stronger leaner guys in my gym ever take a pre workout supplement.

Saying that, I have a few that come in taking shit like NoExplode, Mothers and other crappy funny coloured stuff. None of these guys are the strongest leanest guys though. Maybe its a coincidence.

Just an observation

I think inadequate sleep contributes to guys feeling lethargic and needing pre-workout supp, it's not always the diet at fault.

That would only be the case if training before a meal, like 7.00am

Once you have begun eating for the day, you should not need a stimulant

I think its a plecebo thing, just like some people need a PT for motovation they also feel the need for this to help them lift big (in their mind anyway). I brought a tub of Vassive 6 months ago (optimum nutrition) still have it and use it occasionally, would I buy it again No. I agree with diet, quite obiously the key to success but the hardest thing to get right.

That would only be the case if training before a meal, like 7.00am

Once you have begun eating for the day, you should not need a stimulant
Marcos, I don't think regular meals help when you're just fucking tired LOL.
If I have interupted and or minimal sleep I am fucked the next day even with adequate meals..

There is not substitute for adequate rest.
:(

I think its a plecebo thing, just like some people need a PT for motovation they also feel the need for this to help them lift big (in their mind anyway). I brought a tub of Vassive 6 months ago (optimum nutrition) still have it and use it occasionally, would I buy it again No. I agree with diet, quite obiously the key to success but the hardest thing to get right.

Get a rosary or a lucky troll doll. waaay cheaper.

So if you only got 3 hours sleep and then work a 12 hour shift you'll have all the energy you need to workout if you eat good? Wrong

I agree diet is a big part of energy, sleep is also a BIG part, what you do for a living is also, Try training after a 12 hour shift of manual labour in 40 degree heat..

I also agree you dont need a pre workout sup, but they do have their place. I go through maybe 1 or 2 tubs a year..

I'll use what I want, if I think its worth the money i'll buy it again, if not I won't.. No one needs supps, some like me choose to use some.. for someone to say your lazy and stupid for using it is ridiculous and offensive. SOME supps have their place and actually do what they say.. jacked is one of them..

So if you only got 3 hours sleep and then work a 12 hour shift you'll have all the energy you need to workout if you eat good? Wrong

I agree diet is a big part of energy, sleep is also a BIG part, what you do for a living is also, Try training after a 12 hour shift of manual labour in 40 degree heat..

I also agree you dont need a pre workout sup, but they do have their place. I go through maybe 1 or 2 tubs a year..

I'll use what I want, if I think its worth the money i'll buy it again, if not I won't.. No one needs supps, some like me choose to use some.. for someone to say your lazy and stupid for using it is ridiculous and offensive. SOME supps have their place and actually do what they say.. jacked is one of them..

head-in-sand.jpg

Jack3d is a ripp off really. It's only the Di-Meth and caffeine that are giving you the energy. These can be bought much cheaper, the other ingredients are ridiculously low dosed. Make you own pre work out supp buying the ingredients in bulk and using doses more suitable to you.

I was making my own quite regularly but haven't been bothered lately.

You ain't gonna grow if your only getting 3 hours of sleep.

3 hours sleep was just an example...

Just like you shrek I haven't been bothered to make my own pre workout.. If I used alot of it I probably would, but 2 tubs of jacked for 50 bux isn't that expensive considering I dont use it alot it lasts a loong time.

Jack3d and alcohol are always hot topics here...I wonder why? ??
Bro we all wanna be ripped and wickedly jacked for when we hit the clubs for the bitches... :p

If people can't see how overpriced and shit Jack3d is then let them suffer. There are always going to be suckers in this world.

Bro we all wanna be ripped and wickedly jacked for when we hit the clubs for the bitches... :p

If people can't see how overpriced and shit Jack3d is then let them suffer. There are always going to be suckers in this world.

I'm a big fan of the movie Fightclub. In it Tyler removes all things from his life that just suck up his money. Supplements like 'jack3d' are well and truly in that category.

I'm a big fan of the movie Fightclub. In it Tyler removes all things from his life that just suck up his money. Supplements like 'jack3d' are well and truly in that category.
One of my favourite movies!!!

If only people spent the same amount of money on good food as they did on supps...

25 bux for jack3d isnt overpriced its one of the cheapest out there.

And have you used it leachy?

It doesn't suck IMO but yes it is necessary..

50 bucks isnt a whole lot of food bro dunno about you but I spend about 4-5x that a week on food for me and the mrs.