• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Jack3d

The butcher is best. Supermarket meats just don't seem the same. Sprinkle on some cajun spices, then cook. Once you flip the steak sprinkle on some tasty cheese. I acquired the taste for steak with cheese in Texas. They also have it with baked sweet potato, sour cream and cheese.
These supplements are high in protein, have the carbs you need to sustain energy during training and they make you feel strong.

There you go people, that is the secret of one of the strongest men in Australia.

Eat food :D Oh and lift heavy stuff too.

There you go people, that is the secret of one of the strongest men in Australia.

Eat food :D Oh and lift heavy stuff too.
Yes, I got that secret of one of the strongest guys in Australia. Its true. But don't tell anyone, its a secret.

Crazy really.
An OTC supp is banned. I can't see how it gives huge advantages, it's just a stim and everyone can use it so it's an even playing field.
What is WADA thinking in banning this?

If its remotely a steroid derivative it should be banned. Its just stupid because like pretty much every other supplement out there jack3d does nothing.

Protein powder, fish oil and a multi. Thats all you need.

I wouldn't say it does nothing. It is a potent stIMULANT. iT ALSO HAS CREATINE MONO (ALBEIT AT A MODERATE DOSE) AND MONO HAS SCIENTIFIC BACKING.
Do footballers really need it? Probably not, but if you are feeling lethargic before training or a match this gives insane energy.

(sorry caps)

Last edited:
I bet its about as 'stimulating' as a cup of coffee, and I can buy a 1kg bag of creatine mono for 1/4th the price. The whole thing is obviously a marketing gimmick for gullible 16 year olds otherwise there would be no need to give it a product name like 'jack3d'

Last edited:
If you put twins on the same program and diet but one of them took jack3d I'd bet $50 the difference after 6 months would be negligible.

Crazy really.
An OTC supp is banned. I can't see how it gives huge advantages, it's just a stim and everyone can use it so it's an even playing field.
What is WADA thinking in banning this?

Caffeine was banned, I do not know if it is now (or at what levels).

Former Rugby international and Wallaby captain George Gregan was publicly roasted a few years back for admitting to taking No-Doze before a Rugby International but did not receive any suspensions so i assume it is not banned (not then anyway).

its like 25 bux bro and its better than coffee... of course you dont need it.. but its not junk the ingredients r pretty solid, there is alot of crapper stuff out there thats costs alot more.. dont really need protein powder, a multi or fish oil either bro

you can buy 1kg creatine mono for 7 bux? cheapest ive ever seen where from?

its like 25 bux bro and its better than coffee... of course you dont need it.. but its not junk the ingredients r pretty solid, there is alot of crapper stuff out there thats costs alot more.. dont really need protein powder, a multi or fish oil either bro

you can buy 1kg creatine mono for 7 bux? cheapest ive ever seen where from?

Proper micro-nutrient intake and protein intake would be a bitch without a multi, fish oil and powder, but you're right you dont need them.

are you comparing Jack3d per kg? and what rate are you consuming jack3d to get the same amount of creatine mono?

Back down man, the stuff is junk and you know it. Most pros hock their supplements on ebay for $$$.

People buy supplements because they offer an easy fix to proper diet and training, its that simple.

Not comparing jack3d per kg, I was just saying its like 25bux and you say you can get a kg of creatine for 1/4 the price... I don't take jack3d for the creatine I buy it seperate

You may think its junk but it does fulfill its purpose as a pre workout suppliment, and its one of if not the cheapest, with no fillers just straight ingredients like creatine beta alanine aakg and stims which is not junk. It gives great energy helps focus and stamina etc.

It does work bro, its not going to get you huge or anything but for 25bux a pop it helps for more intense workouts and squeezing out maybe one more rep which over 25 years 1 rep per workout could slap a chicken breast on your back..??? just sayin