• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

k_21

Gents & ladies,

I have to say that my faith in humanity is wavering
over the last 3 weeks. I have no confidence in most
of the population.

I was talking with a guy I know from work the other day.
We got on to the subject of how long we have been
with our partners. He was 11yrs I am about 12.

So I asked that maybe so but the question is have you
cheated on her in that 11yrs? He had no answers and
admitted that he has been unfaithful.

I can proudly say that I have not cheated on my partner.

So my question to him was why are you with you partner/wife?

To which he elaborated how we are not 'designed to be
monogamous' etc etc... All the scientific explanations
to justify his unfaithfulness.

And this is not just the men either. I keep hearing how
a lot of women are up to no good either.

So to EVERYONE reading this. Take responsibility for yourself
and address the real issue/s. Stop making excuses for your
unethical behavior or just let your partner know and let the
'chips fall where ever they may'..

OK I'll talk to all a little later as I need a few breaths!!!

Thanks
Devante.

I agree with you, but i'm not entirely sure it's up to you to tell people how to live?
Also, who says he's a bad guy? One wrong doesn't mean he's a horrible person.

Your suprised at the moral decay of society?

just have a look at all the shit the entertainment industry spoon feeds people

its not suprising there is moral disintegration

I was definitely planning on betraying the woman I've married and screwing some random woman in her four wheel drive in the back streets of Hawthorn some time soon, but now that a random stranger online has told me not to, I shall set aside my plans for sordid deceitful debauchery and remain true and faithful until death shall do us part.

You should read that book then, Big J. It's a fairly short but good read. The Fate of Empires by Sir John Glubb. Plenty of free downloads around.

Not just the Roman Empire (and before that, the Roman Republic), but many other empires followed a very similar fate (The Age of Decadence is the penultimate stage, just before the Fall). And yes the current Empire mirrors that of its predecessors.

I see it all the time. I have several mates who are at it in brothels etc and then come home to their wives.

Its their own lives and we all walk different paths. So i dont really care.

BUt let me say this

Karma is a bitch. I will catch up with you one day.

Karma is a bitch. I will catch up with you one day.

Sprung, ceffo aka

ThePunisher.jpg

Don't be a deadbeat dad, that's my number one priority. There is no way I want my boy (and the second that's on the way) to be growing up in a broken home environment. I owe it to them to provide a stable, happy upbringing, so no chance of me throwing that away.

monogamy is outdated.

that is why i am not in a relationship and never intend to be.

the only downsides i can see is the added financial burden of being single and not being abel to plead whenever you want to your emotional attachment to help you blow a load.

Don't be a deadbeat dad, that's my number one priority. There is no way I want my boy (and the second that's on the way) to be growing up in a broken home environment. I owe it to them to provide a stable, happy upbringing, so no chance of me throwing that away.
So very true mate, I feel the same way about my kids. There is no way I want them growing up without me in their lives full time. Its crazy how many dads don't give a shit and hardly ever see their kids or have little or no input in their lives, very sad.

If I had a wife id never cheat on her. Ive never cheated on any of my girlfiends either. If a partner of mine cheated on me id die a little inside.

I agree with you, but i'm not entirely sure it's up to you to tell people how to live?
Also, who says he's a bad guy? One wrong doesn't mean he's a horrible person.

Mate,

I'm not telling ppl how to live. I'm just putting
it out there so that ppl think about it.

My concern was/is the ppl who keep doing it. The guy
I was talking about does it all the time.

If you need to 'cheat' you don't need to give the illusion
of being faithful to your partner. I say you be honest
and discuss it. Just don't lie to other ppl and yourself. (Maybe
that's just how I think.)

Of course all of us make mistakes and will do for life.

That's all. Anyway, I'm over it :D. I have come to terms
with being 'brutally honest' with most of my friends and
family. & Guess what? they LOVE it.

I just don't like ppl who cheat b/c I have good friends who
keeps getting cheated on them. Although they have some
minor part to play in the situation no one deserves it.

Anyway, have a good w/end all.:D

Devante.

I was definitely planning on betraying the woman I've married and screwing some random woman in her four wheel drive in the back streets of Hawthorn some time soon, but now that a random stranger online has told me not to, I shall set aside my plans for sordid deceitful debauchery and remain true and faithful until death shall do us part.

Good stuff KA!