• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

carhartt

Why is it so dead here? Lets liven it up a little.

Who's your Guru? Who's word is Gospel to you?

Mine would have to be Patrick Arnold and Lyle McDonald.

there is no need to get cranky at all us noobs.... This is the first forum i have been on, i dont really know the way of the world as such....

But yes i do ask some rather stoopid questions :D

3a604afa-df78-31a6.jpg

Never quite seen a man so encouraging or nice, ever! Honestly makes me think I could conquer everest in a day sometimes...

A change of title to "Who's Your Idol?" Or something along those lines may be better....

Never quite seen a man so encouraging or nice, ever! Honestly makes me think I could conquer everest in a day sometimes...
You are Everest and you're conquering yourself each and everyday by taking small steps on your way to reaching that summit.

Fadi.

You eat someone elses cake again and I'm gonna give you a slice of Terrys special pain cake, and you won't want seconds of that - Terry Tate

[YOUTUBE]sn-7Ozvnfdc[/YOUTUBE]​

^ Never get tired of those Terry Tate commercials ha ha!!!

Have to agree though, been on bb.com for a while now and the same old threads coming up time after time does make you want to head butt the shyt out of your screen.

there is no need to get cranky at all us noobs.... This is the first forum i have been on, i dont really know the way of the world as such....

But yes i do ask some rather stoopid questions :D
No you don't understand.m
I can't remeber how many threads were title "Rate My Stack" over and over again.

Then there would be "NoXplode v Superpump" over and over again. the same shit posted 10 mins apart.