• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Movie] Paranormal Activity

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
So I finally got around to watching Paranormal Activity. Have had my share of noises and funny shit happening around the house, but nothing like this movie lol

Nothing happens in the movie , but it was a good flick, the last 20mins or so was a bit freaky

The movie is done in cam corder style , the script , well not much was needed for the script

I'd give it a 6/10

I hate scary movies, I have enough problems as it is without paranoia. This movie however was ridiculous and the bf is a tool.

To this day I can scare the girlfriend shitless by pretending to sleep and raising one leg up like I'm being pulled by something :D

A few ppl that i have talked to thought the same thing , they get suckered in by the little message at the start about paramount liking to thank the family and the san diego police force

Number 2 is out now..the first was ok, I only watched it recently too. Scared the shit out of the Mrs.

well it was a cam job that i saw , a few parts that make you jump
same deal , strange shit happens around the house , they come home and the house in trashed so they install security cameras which captures it all , it is based on the sister this time