• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How many shakes a day?

I have at least 6 a day. I have watched movies and they have all their meals in liquid form and solid foods don't exist: its the future of food as we know it. Get on board the revolution now!

I normally have about 3 to 4 shakes with 60gm (two scoops) of protein in each one as well as 4 meals of real food each day.

If my breakfast is porridge (as today), then I'll have a two scoop shake to go with it. If its 6 eggs (yesterday) then I skip the WPC shake.

If my mid morning meal is fruit salad (as today) then another two scoop shake with milk with that.

Gym days, pre-workout I normally have a shake around 4pm, another two scoops.

Home for dinner, normally steak or some such, no shake.

Pre-bed, two scoops of WPC with creatine and all my tabs.

So, what's that? 6-8 scoops a day?

Whatever gets you by. I eat lots of meals, but sometimes they're all carbs (fruit, oats etc) so I need my protein from WPC. Lunch and dinner are normally always a good meat protein source, but breakfast and mid-morning are often protein free without my WPC shake.

Flame away!... ;)

Cheers,
Mike

2-3 depending on how the day pans out. (post w/o, pre bed, sometimes first thing if on the run and no time for b'fast)

I'm having 0 whey ATM wS having the odd rice protein shake, and I'm mKing best gains I ever have..