• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

about comps

Status
Not open for further replies.

poopoohead

In a Lifting compition focusing on the 3 core movement. what order are the movement arranged in to if you are doing them all in the same comp for total score

is it

Bench, Squat, Deadlift ?

Bp 92.5? are you kidding

maybe you should spend as much time under the bar as you do looking up old posts.

Ah....... Have you seen his squat lol...... He could do your 120...... well for 20!

We were having a joke man. Relax

sarcasm_detector.jpg

sorry if i offended you in anyway.
if you're expecting me to get all angry and to type an abusive reply you're not going to get it. what i will say though is that you please don't discriminate others because of the weights they lift.

luckily im a hard nut to crack but others might not be. had you said that to a sensitive ausbb newb i'm pretty sure he won't be coming back. it's people like you who kills forums.

once again i apologise if i offended you.

sarcasm_detector.jpg

sorry if i offended you in anyway.
if you're expecting me to get all angry and to type an abusive reply you're not going to get it. what i will say though is that you please don't discriminate others because of the weights they lift.

luckily im a hard nut to crack but others might not be. had you said that to a sensitive ausbb newb i'm pretty sure he won't be coming back. it's people like you who kills forums.

once again i apologise if i offended you.

Well you did go out of your way to link your comments to his posts.
What was the purpose in that?
so I dont understand why you think your innocent here.
Hes right about Body building . com. I stopped posting on that forum because they gang up on people the same way. you can not even have a proper conversation about bodybuilding anymore with out people rubbishing the person who starts the post.
unless the person who starts it is part of a click and will only talk about whats populer.

What you did to his threads is why I only ever read and never contribute.

Check IP?

Jesus, I think you need to get your estrogen checked mate.
We were taking the piss.

Yes, i did go out of my way to link his threads. Took me the whole of 30seconds.
The purpose of linking his threads was for a laugh. He did create the threads i linked to so what's to be ashamed of? Basically i went with my judgement that he'd take it as a joke, judging by his sense of humour in his other posts and threads. Clearly, this is my mistake.

I will admit this is a mistake I made, i'm 18, immature, a kid with no balls hiding behind his computer. I enjoy a good laugh and i bench 92.5kg. Bite me.

That's cool, enjoy reading the forums. There's a good vibe on Ausbb only the contributors would know, we can joke with each other and laugh it off. I guess you won't understand.

Maybe the "Piss taking" is going to far, esp when PooPoo asked a legitimate question.

Maybe the "Piss taking" is going to far, esp when PooPoo asked a legitimate question.

Obviously it has if the piss-taking causes a member to quit the forum.
Which is why i have apologised numerous times and i have admitted it is my fault.

It was not directly soley at you Amac and it was admirably that you appologised.
Against my better judgement I should have banned the main offender months ago......

Status
Not open for further replies.