• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

about comps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that hurt, and how did you know my kickbacks sucked??? I never told anyone about them.

Burpee challenge is on hold cause gauche is being a pussy something about being sick. It is DB Snatch challenge for me 192 @16kg in 15 mins so far vs 150 16kg kettlebell snatches in 8 minutes by some russian girls... So yes I am subpar beaten by girls (though they are russian girls).

I think a number of things pissed PooPoo off, Alvin's post was probably the last straw. Anyhow, shit happens sometimes, let's move on.

And yes I get PM's from pissed off members all the time. LOL

I has an idea which is used on another forum

anything you are saying with sarcazm should be in ITALICS.
Makes it obvious you are having a larf!
instead of spending 5 pages explaining yourself.

there was an article on news.com.au about new age modern men being useless... i agree... so many ppl need to just harden up and stop taking offence at the stupidest little things. are people really this stupid and whingy about stuff. if so 90% of the modern man are useless whinging morons!

terrible idea Triple T, look what you have done
posts just seem to lose their bite when its in sissy italics
fucking sissy boys like shrek and brendon should be banned anyway

Mods, why is this thread still going? It should be deleted or at least cleaned up. The answer was given on the first page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mods, why is this thread still going? It should be deleted or at least cleaned up. The answer was given on the first page.
Kinda defeats the purpose of a message board doesn't it???

If every thread was closed immediately after the initial question was answered this place would redefine the term 'boring', the banter is what makes this place worth revisiting. The real fun starts in most threads from page 2 onwards!

Status
Not open for further replies.