• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Where to buy soft suit?

51M0N

Hi guys, I'm planning on entering a few raw PL meets next year, so i'll need a single ply suit, who is Australia sells these?

Only place I know of that sells soft suits is Titan, but I'm just not sold on the look, would like to try and get something like the Addidas suit if possible adidas Weightlifting suits

While I'm on the subject of gear, is their any Australian based company that sells knee sleeves? Will need replacements for my TK sleeves soon, but postage is really high on them (costs as much as the sleeves themselves).

Thanks.

Minh at titan is an absolute pleasure to deal with, most on here cant speak highly enogh of him.

Who will you be lifting with?

I don't know about the soft suits but Spritcha on here imports some items and he may have some of the stock you are after.

Minh at titan is an absolute pleasure to deal with, most on here cant speak highly enogh of him.

Who will you be lifting with?

Yeah, I've delt with Minh before, he was very good. i'll go the Titan suit if it's the only thing avalible, it's just that I'm not a real fan of the look of them (yeah worrying about the fashion of the suit is kind of homo I know).

Not 100% sure on fed yet, but it will probably be CAPO because I train at elite in the ACT. Might give ProRaw a shot if they're holding any comps in act/nsw area.

Minh only had L and 2XL when I got mine. Opted the 2XL as the L was tiny on me. I'm 189cm @ 98Kg. The 2XL fit's fine and gives you some wiggle room if you want to move up a class. You will.

If your not in a hurry, Steve can get the Inzer suit which I think looks better.

Max has the Titan and Nina has the Inzer

If I get the Titan suit, is it better to be slightly too large or too small? I'm 100kg, and according to Titan site that's exactly between a XL and 2XL

No idea on that sorry mate, I bought a centurian

Thanks Haz, you answered my second question at least, Underground stock TK Sleeves which is what I was after.

In my opinion the titan ones look nasty. They are all shiny are weird and when I was using one I found they slip on the bench. The metal one is good. If you want Inzer I can get them in. I'm selling them for $50 each plus postage. I'm just finalising an order with Inzer now- so you'd have the option of choosing a colour (I normally only order black- but they also come in royal blue, navy blue and red).

Thanks Haz, you answered my second question at least, Underground stock TK Sleeves which is what I was after.

Hey 51M0N, let me know if i can assist in any way. We have all sizes of the TK sleeves and Metal soft suits in stock.
Cheers
Nick

damm haz i was just getting the link for the metal one and you beat me to it. Im gonna get a metal one before proraw mainly cause it matches my squat suit and im all about streamlined looks.

Underground, Steve and Minh, thank you for looking after ausbb members, its much appreciated

Really appreciate all the help you guys have provided, decided to get the metal suit since I really like the look of those and I was going to get knee sleeves from underground anyway.

Regards Simon.

I purchased the INZER suit, it's awesome, and does look better as Markos stated. I actually purchased a L and XL because I'm in between sizes ATM.