• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

If it won't down load for for I can paste the articles in here.

My Index of Bill Starr Articles:

Abs and Uncle Buddy
Banish the Bench
bigger arms
circut
The Deadlift, Part One
The Deadlift, Part Two
Dealing With the Ups & Downs of Training
from Defying Gravity meet routine
Elevating The Peak of the Pyramid
Enhancing Endurance
Enhancing Endurance, Part Two
Foot Position
Gaining Muscular Bodyweight
Getting Started on a Strength Program
The Heavy, Light and Medium System
The Hepburn Routine
The Light Day
Look Strong, Be Strong
The Lower Back
THE LUMBARS:KEYS TO OVERALL STRENGTH
Overcoming Sticking Points
Overload
Overtraining
Power Surge
program design
proportinate strength
quarter squats
questions
Quick Lifts
Rehabilitating the Lower Back
Rotators for Pain-free Power
semchem
Sequence For Strength
Shoulder Rehab
surgs
sid henry
Squat Alternatives
Squat Variation
Stabilizing The Shoulder Girdle
Fool-Proof Dumbbell Training
Strengthening the Ankles
Tailoring Your Program
tarps Make The Man
Tempo Tactics
The Press, Part One
The Press, Part Two
Time to Squat
Variation
Warming Up and Stretching
Widen Your Wingspan
Workload
You Are An Individual

Thank you. The article about endurance is especially true for me. After starting strength training, provided my technique, flexibility and weight didn't fluctuate too much, my endurance went up and improved much faster than if I didn't do any strength work.

download & install a program called winrar or similar (its free)

then right mouse click the .rar file and select extract here
a folder will then appear with documents in it

I've uploaded it to rapidshare as a 7-zip file to complete the circle.

[ame]http://rapidshare.com/files/427073621/bill_starr_articles.7z[/ame]

man these are great, printing a lot of them off and reading them when i got spare time.

RECOMMENDED ARTICLES

He says only 50g of protein can be absorbed at one time in some of his articles?

He says only 50g of protein can be absorbed at one time in some of his articles?

Thats about right.. When i first started training i came across this article on the matter.. Its higher of course if your on celltech.. But its generally 40-50g depending on individual

I think that Starr may be wrong on this one. This was the response I saw on another issue to this question

The confusion comes from the the fact that the liver can store about 50g of amino acids at anyone time. Some people who don't understand nutrition assume that anymore than this will be wasted, when in actual fact it is released into the blood stream or concerted to other things and used