• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

10kg in 10 weeks

Nicely put Fadi. Our bodies are part of a delicate Eco-system, change one aspect and the whole thing'll change.

This probably wont mean much, for the last two years I've maintained my weight on a diet of 60% fat, 35% pro & 5% carbs. I wish I hadn't now, due to several factors, is the body can't extract enough energy from fat as it does from carbs, but alas from that strategy, to get a nice prolonged source of fuel.

The moral of the story: a change of atmosphere rather than a drastic increase in calories may just be what is needed here. A change of atmosphere (a positive one I hope) would play a huge role in shifting your hormones from being remotely catabolic to being super anabolic, where absorption of nutrients from the ingested food is magnified many times over. Not only that, but after the absorption is done, the retention of what you have absorbed would also be magnified, again, due to the much more favourable anabolic environment that has been created by your holiday or whatever you did to cause a change of outlook on life generally speaking.

Just looking outside the square if you will...

Fadi.

Amazing Numbers Fadi.

I will ask a question if I may. This relates the subject and inparticular your post here I have quoted. In your opinion is changing your environment the same as, taking away the comfort levels, which you have shared with us before, and this can assist in gaining/redcuing size.

For example, I train Weights AM because it fits convientintly in my schdule. When I am ready to stop making size and cut, If I changed to PM weights, where for example the gym is fuller, it's harder to get the session in you want becasue machines for weights are more busy and then I need to also become a time managment expert as it doesn't fit so well with my schedule but I suppose I could make it happen (anything is possible) .. then I total system, mind and body would have to step up a few levels to compensate for the changes, hence providing a more efficient training sessions ?

Thank you for reading

Amazing Numbers Fadi.

I will ask a question if I may. This relates the subject and inparticular your post here I have quoted. In your opinion is changing your environment the same as, taking away the comfort levels, which you have shared with us before, and this can assist in gaining/redcuing size.

For example, I train Weights AM because it fits convientintly in my schdule. When I am ready to stop making size and cut, If I changed to PM weights, where for example the gym is fuller, it's harder to get the session in you want becasue machines for weights are more busy and then I need to also become a time managment expert as it doesn't fit so well with my schedule but I suppose I could make it happen (anything is possible) .. then I total system, mind and body would have to step up a few levels to compensate for the changes, hence providing a more efficient training sessions ?

Thank you for reading

Hello Muu,

If I have read your comment correctly, your environment is going to shift from what is comfortable and most suitable right now to one that is less than idyllic shall we say, correct so far?

If I'm correct in my understanding, then the first thing I'd have to say to you is congratulations, on two counts:

1. Realising a change is going to occur.
2. Anticipating some sort of plan to deal with it.

The above is no different from the pilot who has all his charts ready for any possible diversion into another airport should his jet experience some sort of emergency etc.

So knowing something may come up, would put you in a much better position to deal with it when it does eventuate. You have already mentioned few points (possible obstacles) that may need your attention.

Here I would do the following:

Rather than guessing of what might happen if this or that happens when the pm sessions arrive, I'd let the first week of night training be a guide to drawing up my plans for the weeks to follow. In other words once one week is under your belt, you'd be planning based on experience and not just guess work. If something needs to be adjusted, you'd then see to it that it receives its proper and due attention. One cannot let a change of environment take him backwards especially when one knows what these changes are and what their effect would be.

Fadi.