• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

found an old training journal...

pistachio

a few exercpts: (note bar was 15kg)

arms: 12 inches
forearms: 11 inches
chest: 36 inches

bench press: 5kg (plus bar) 12, 12, 12 f_cking hard!
behind neck press: bar 10, 10, 6 really f_cking hard!
kickbacks (lol) 3kg 10,8,8 tris ridiculously sore
dips 8,7,6 major tri pump

and this is why you should always keep a journal lol

Gee, how long ago was that?
I think my first bench press was 30lb + bar.

6 years ago lol, i was weak and skinny as shit back then.

the earliest pics in the transformation thread were taken at the same time as this journal.

Yeah it's funny to look back and see where it all began. My first bech 15 years ago at 18 was the bar. I did 5 reps and started getting dizzy lol. I saw guys benching like 60kg and was like Wow!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

a few exercpts: (note bar was 15kg)

arms: 12 inches
forearms: 11 inches
chest: 36 inches

bench press: 5kg (plus bar) 12, 12, 12 f_cking hard!
behind neck press: bar 10, 10, 6 really f_cking hard!
kickbacks (lol) 3kg 10,8,8 tris ridiculously sore
dips 8,7,6 major tri pump

and this is why you should always keep a journal lol

good to see you have improved man... my lifts are still the same... i thought i got bigger but someone recently opened my eyes, i have just gotten fatter.

only 5'8". chronic asthmatic. my chest was concave with a fat guts....yuck aye.

so stop doubting....thomas...hee, hee hee

Last edited:
Lifts to match that awesome photo Pistachio :D. Don't you hate looking back at yourself and thinking WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING? Done it too many times myself.

my dog tore up my journal containing my last 12 months work, luckily a lot of it is still in online journals here and NS.com

only 5'8". chronic asthmatic. my chest was concave with a fat guts....yuck aye.

shit, and i thought i had it bad! good work mate, what are your stats like now?

Lifts to match that awesome photo Pistachio :D. Don't you hate looking back at yourself and thinking WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING? Done it too many times myself.

cheers mate. yup, looking through the journal, there was a disproportionately large amount of bicep work lol. about 12 sets per workout usually haha. i don't think i ever did kickbacks in a proper gym tho (the journal was from when i trained at home)

my dog tore up my journal containing my last 12 months work, luckily a lot of it is still in online journals here and NS.com

wait, dogs actually do that? i thought that was just an excuse when ppl couldn't be f_cked doing there homework lol