• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PTC version 2.0

I filmed Alen squatting a PB today, 195kg @ 89kg, it will be on our Youtube Channel in a minute.

I'm going back at 4.00pm to train a few clients, I'll take some pics.

Steve Pritchard came down today. I nicer guy you couldnt meet,he wrapped the guys and bought down his belts and wraps, Alen, Nick and I all got a set of wrist and knee wraps.

Well done Alen- great PR. I was great to drop by. Awesome guys- great set up- definitely worth the drive from the western suburbs. I could tell straight away that PTC is a top-notch training facility with a great atmosphere. Once the guys get used to wraps, I'm sure they'll continue breaking through the PBs.

Looks nice lots of room now, looks quite professional actually. Too bad about the exercise bikes though.

The guys change rooms are moving to the other side of the ground, I've asked them to take the bikes with them.

In 2 weeks the guys will be out, then I can add platforms, press/squat boxes, dip bars, chin bars and who knows what else.

I still need

Ivanko plates
Bench press
GHR
Platforms

The guys change rooms are moving to the other side of the ground, I've asked them to take the bikes with them.

In 2 weeks the guys will be out, then I can add platforms, press/squat boxes, dip bars, chin bars and who knows what else.

I still need

Ivanko plates
Bench press
GHR
Platforms

Will be awesome when finished. I will be coming down to see the inaugural ProRaw event to bad everything will look different for that.

Sounds Great mate,
The Gym looks great, and with you in charge, its sure to be world-class in no time
Hell, I may even be able to con my mates to give me a lift all the way to Frankston to check it out.
Good Luck, and Hard Training

The gym is exactly 500m from the Frankston Station, I measured it myself, much, much easier to get to than before.

Dave, come lift you softcockinit long hair hippy lol

Had a hair cut and lost my hippy status. Can't even squat right now and will probably not be able to for the next 2 months until I am healed. So my weak ass won't be getting anywhere. Maybe I'll do a token deadlift in the warm up room on the day.

The gym is exactly 500m from the Frankston Station, I measured it myself, much, much easier to get to than before.

Now It's only like..................2 hours there by public transport.

However I may be taking a trip up there next week, and am looking at booking a session. Would it be easier to e-mail you or give you a call

Cheers Mate

Now It's only like..................2 hours there by public transport.

However I may be taking a trip up there next week, and am looking at booking a session. Would it be easier to e-mail you or give you a call

Cheers Mate

Its worth it trust me, it takes me roughly 2 hours as well to get there as well. I first catch the bus to the station, go on the train to go through 33-35 train stations (lol) then catch another bus, then walk another 1.5km or so. Done it twice.

Now its bit easier, just minus the bus ride and half the walking distance :p