• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PTC version 2.0

I'd like another power rack and bench press, GHR and a platform, more Ivanko's and bars.

There are a number of 'how to build your own platform' instructions / vids hanging around if you feel like a bit of DIY.

woot woot , good to hear that the big move has been made and things are getting sorted out
top job peeps

What did you get the footballers to do?
What will you do with the footballers?

Im a footballer so I would love to know what work your doing to F U C K THEM UP

G has a back injury ATM.

He was doing 200kg raw pause squats to 'take it easy' he's a monster.
Posted via Mobile Device

See you Monday big fella.

Pauliie, PTC records can be broken by a PTC lifter at the gym or a comp.

Moons, I have platform plans, I have forwarded them on to others who have made platforms for home

Robbo, I have another thread about the footballers elsewhere

Okay, good news, more equipment coming.

I am getting another power rack from Gym Direct, the commercial open top one, and a super duper flat bench.

I filmed Alen squatting a PB today, 195kg @ 89kg, it will be on our Youtube Channel in a minute.

I'm going back at 4.00pm to train a few clients, I'll take some pics.

Steve Pritchard came down today. I nicer guy you couldnt meet,he wrapped the guys and bought down his belts and wraps, Alen, Nick and I all got a set of wrist and knee wraps.

Here is Alen with his 195kg squat. Two weeks ago he was squatting 175kg, he made 185kg last week, Steve showed him how to wrap his knees and he was successful with 195kg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnHOUwqXDng"]YouTube - IMG 00451[/ame]

Last edited: