• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Lean mass gain - pwo carb

I got mine for $55 down the road. Damn, I suppose if you don't mind shipping time you could get better deals bargain hunting

$55??? that is amazing for aus, i think the recommended retail is around $100 or more. if i could find that somewhere here (perth), i'd pick it up for sure

I thought if you have leucine you should only add like 1 gram more...I could be wrong. I might google it.

Oh and pistachio I'm talking about the small sized xtend. Are you saying you got the 1kg for $40 :O

Yes Bulk Nutrients for the EAA's. I got Xtend from e-bay. &0bux delivered in 2 days. apple is very good.

Yes same gains without added fat storage. I do not have a protein drink. After I finish my custom mix I eat my meat and veg or salad straight away.

As above. No protein drink just aminos and then eat.

Once i start bulking again i will do the same except I will add sweet potatoe to my meal.

Thanks mate

Where from?

i got mine from bulk nutrition back in the day, you could haggle with them and get a good deal, however the customer service was TERRIBLE and not worth the headaches.

bodybuilding.com has em for $50, but they will price match and they have cheaper shipping. only prob is you have to call them over the phone to do so, although they have a toll free number. apparently this is toll free for overseas customers, but i'm just not convinced lol so i haven't called yet

i got mine from bulk nutrition back in the day, you could haggle with them and get a good deal, however the customer service was TERRIBLE and not worth the headaches.

bodybuilding.com has em for $50, but they will price match and they have cheaper shipping. only prob is you have to call them over the phone to do so, although they have a toll free number. apparently this is toll free for overseas customers, but i'm just not convinced lol so i haven't called yet

Had a look. $50 for the 1kg tub is pretty awesome but the postage charge is $27. Still cheaper then buying here in Oz.

Had a look. $50 for the 1kg tub is pretty awesome but the postage charge is $27. Still cheaper then buying here in Oz.

whenever ordering anything from overseas, its usually better to make a larger order, the shipping costs get much cheaper per unit.

for example, 4 tubs will only set you back about $17/bottle. include in some multis, or whatever else you need and it ends up being a hell of a lot cheaper than over here