• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

fast food calorie numbers

Arnolds Ribs and Pizza
Calories = Who cares
P = dont care
C = dont care
F = dont care

just awesomeness of taste

going to try this tonight, you guys keep raving on about it

any order suggestions?

edit: gonna get the 250grams ribs with texas BBQ sauce and a classic tomato Italian pizza

Last edited:
Pizza, Go the new orleans pizza thin base plum sauce base, no chilli sauce, unless you like it really hot, or thin texas bbq bacon. and yeah a rack or half rack of pork ribs. plum or bbq sauce on ribs.

lol..... i rate it highly as a cheat meal.

i worked there when i was in college and yeah prob put on a fair chunk of chunky fatness whilst there.. lol... that was wow... like 7 yrs ago now.

fuck dominos

Arnolds pizza actually fills me up, dominos whole pizza leaves me hungry

pork ribs were outstanding

thanks guys

dominos pizzas are so shitty.. its never filled me up compared to say pizza hut.. probably explains the 5 dollar price on those dominos pizzas

fuck dominos

Arnolds pizza actually fills me up, dominos whole pizza leaves me hungry

pork ribs were outstanding

thanks guys

Good stuff man! Arnolds is sick!

Me and Brendon should be Arnolds Reps I reckon....reckon we could sort that out Brendo? lol

Having it tonight! - cant wait.

tenderloins are f_cking amazing. huge protein, no fat, usually have that with a tin of baked beans or something, great meal on the go (assuming you have baked beans handy lol. otherwise double chicken breast burger aint bad, although i try not to eat any bread

That is an insane amount of fat lol
Posted via Mobile Device

lol, yup, hj's is undoubtably the worst fast food.

Its not that i have a problem with "fat" especially when hormones and toxins store in ... you guessed it. FAT

Just thta amount from them is different to say a grass fed cow or a coconut lol..

Id still rather hungry jacks to subway

hungry jacks = satisfied full feeling
foot long subway = still kinda hungry and a weird gut reaction, and tons of sugar in the bread

Id still rather hungry jacks to subway

hungry jacks = satisfied full feeling
foot long subway = still kinda hungry and a weird gut reaction, and tons of sugar in the bread

if i had a choice out of all the fast foods (while dieting, otherwise anything goes :p), i'd go:

1) nandos
2) KFC (two skinless, boneless fillets and portion of chips)
3) maccas (grand angus)

all the other stuff is just crap IMO. especially subway.