• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

sauna, steam room & sanarium?

S

smooga

just after some info on what the benefits of the 3 are suana, steam room & sanarium?
physical differences between them i understand just what the benifits that they provide is what i am after
can anyone help?

Sauna is of wood paneling/construction and provides dry , a dry heat
Steam room is glass/fibreglass steam is like fog like a thick fog in the room. humid heat
as for a sanarium , never heard of it
but a quick google shows that a sanarium is a type of sauna. In fact it lies somewhere between a sauna and a steam room, combining the benefits of both in a more moderate form.

the benefits of them is that they promote lots of sweating cleansing the toxins out of your body
which one is best i wouldn't know

A sanarium is a type of sauna. its a bit of hybrid system, combining the benefits of both a sauna and a steam room in a more moderate form.

Temperatures are lower than a sauna, and also not as humid as a steam room
due to the lower temps its great for those with heart problems

Last edited:
just remember to keep well hydrated have plenty to drink in any of the 3