• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Best USA protien sites?

drain

someone posted some good ones ages ago.

Just cant remember the links

Since the dollar is so good
i might buy a bunch of stuff

proteinfactory.com - it is the best

also go to bodybuilding.com, they have some of protein factories products and also tell you whether they will get to aus (put them in your cart then go to checkout and message will appear letting you know if it can't ship)

does protein factory ship to aus?
what the **** is what all this? i know some of them and benefits.. But

Aminogen? No Yes (+$0.75) Carbogen? No Yes (+$0.75) Glutamine Peptides No Yes (+$2.00) MicroLactin? No Yes (+$3.00) Muscle Cocktail None Creatine L-Glutamine Creatine & L-Glutamine Peak ATP®? No Yes (+$2.00) Vitamins & Minerals No Yes (+$0.70) Quantity: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Why buy from America? Support your country or New Zeland! Best quality protein in the world and your feeding some aussie kids somewhere.

"waltzing Matilda waltzing Matilda" lol
Posted via Mobile Device

just thinking cause the aus dollar is so cheap.

That site doesnt seem that cheap.
Although some of the proteins seem ****ing full on..

Seriously some of the theories on there are amazing.

does protein factory ship to aus?
what the **** is what all this? i know some of them and benefits.. But

Aminogen? No Yes (+$0.75) Carbogen? No Yes (+$0.75) Glutamine Peptides No Yes (+$2.00) MicroLactin? No Yes (+$3.00) Muscle Cocktail None Creatine L-Glutamine Creatine & L-Glutamine Peak ATP®? No Yes (+$2.00) Vitamins & Minerals No Yes (+$0.70) Quantity: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
I assume they are additives for the protein. Keep it simple Drain just use local WPC.

Once you include shipping it does not really come to be much cheaper, then you have the Customs dilemma on weather it gets through or not.

Protein hasnt ever been a problem for me to get through.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySnFKxgPvaM]YouTube - Native Whey Protein Isolate[/ame]

just watching this

Drain, protein factory is my softspot. I swear they have willy wonka there coming up with half their stuff. haha

But I have got protein factory stuff into Aus. before, but you do have to be careful what you buy. What are you looking at getting?? :D

i was just going to get some protein but got sucked into reading about the 50 different proteins they offer..

Now im ****ing confused. hahahaha

might just stick to going into the shop on chapel st.. thats overstock to hell.
and if its a good day you get protein stupidly cheap.

that protein thing on wpi being made from cheese is something i actually never knew.
Its something i never read into enough or cared enough about

I wouldn't bother buying their protein products as you can get most of them in Aus. except they do have one product that builds muscle like a mother******. It's worth getting if you want to get bigger.

Even if you don't buy anything it's good just having a read of all the stuff. I really think Aus. website designers need to take a page out of their book especially with the custom formula making option

what u mean by the custom formular option?

what the protien u are talking about

I been taking muscle milk...
and also gold standard whey 100% whey

both have been good.

You can make your own custom formula with whatever proteins, carbs, fats, supplements, flavour and sweetener you like. it's a pretty good concept I think.