• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Eleiko (or similar quality) bumper plates in Aus - where?

moons

Wasn't sure which forum this went in, mods feel free to move.

Basically looking to get a set of bumpers and new bar after I finish up with uni this year. I realise they are expensive as all get out, and that you are basically paying a premium to be doing a few lifts. I don't care, they are fun lifts :D

So if I'm going to do this I want to do it right and get something that will a) stand the test of time and b) be able to be used when I move towards opening my own facility down the track in a few years. I like to buy good so I only buy once.

With this in mind I've been looking for Eleiko gear (purely because I know the name is a good one), and I can't find any Australian distributor, they're all o/s. Shipping will not be fun times if I go the o/s route, so does anyone have any suggestions?

ABC are currently testing out their new bumpers at PTC, hopefully they release prices by the time you require them, would work out much cheaper but for a similiar quality product

We have a workout equipment sub forum man.

ABC produce some good quality stuff. If you want something higher quality than those check out the ZK plates on aus kettlebells.

We have a workout equipment sub forum man.

ABC produce some good quality stuff. If you want something higher quality than those check out the ZK plates on aus kettlebells.

Only looked at the main forums, my bad. Will check out the ZK stuff.

Titan Australia | Powerlifting Gear and Training Equipment

Minh sells eleiko bars, (Top Bloke too) best thing I ever bought, this bar is DIESEL!!!

This is what I was looking at (but from o/s), thanks mate.

Just a combination of training and expensive taste, really. In a couple years they'll be for my actual gym. In the meantime I might even be able to write the cost off under a sole trader abn for pt, who knows I'll check it out :D

Pauls post is spot on.

I have Eleiko bumpers, ABC calibrated bumpers, ABC economy bumpers and one pair of Mav-Rik bumpers.

The ZK is mint, I love their bar and I cant justify their plates, not when the ABC ones are so good

Ivanko make bumpers as well

Pauls post is spot on.

I have Eleiko bumpers, ABC calibrated bumpers, ABC economy bumpers and one pair of Mav-Rik bumpers.

The ZK is mint, I love their bar and I cant justify their plates, not when the ABC ones are so good

Ivanko make bumpers as well