• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Thick as a brick

Speaking of priceless magazines, I have a stack of mint condition Ironman from the mid 60's, purchased new in 1990 directly from Ironmans office in LA, read once and put away

Fascinating pics and an interesting read.

Remember these Andy?

IronMan.jpg

Dennis.jpg

im3703.jpg

im3003.jpg

Last edited:
Boyer's tricep is insane.

There was a bodybuilder in the late 80's early 90's Jose Guzman, had the meanest triceps ever. I cannot find a pic. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

lol 35cents...

I just had a look at my stash, the oldest I have is July 1965, it was 35c

I wonder what theyre worth on ebay, not that I'd ever sell them.

Its 45 years old and virtually brand new, it even smells new, I'm not kidding

How many weeks would u cycle this program silverback? Before u recommend getting off it? Then back on again
Since I'm in the middle of ppp ATM And would look into this after.
Posted via Mobile Device

I have brawn sitting in my iPad, ready to read.

All these years and I've never been bothered to read it, I downloaded it just last month.

I do have a large collection of hardgainer magazines, priceless.
Posted via Mobile Device

Brawn is a really great, McRobert uses a very personal style in dealing with something that is very meaningful for him.

I've heard good stuff about hardgainer (apparently all their pics are of naturals and old school lifters) but at $15 a pop now :(

How many weeks would u cycle this program silverback? Before u recommend getting off it? Then back on again
Since I'm in the middle of ppp ATM And would look into this after.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ceffo, I'm all for milking it, I like to keep things simple, I'd use instincts, but if I was a beginner and 3 months down the track and i'm on my way to 1.5 x bw squatting, I'd keep going.

I'd stay on ppp as long as you can.
Posted via Mobile Device

Brawn is a really great, McRobert uses a very personal style in dealing with something that is very meaningful for him.

I've heard good stuff about hardgainer (apparently all their pics are of naturals and old school lifters) but at $15 a pop now :(

I have the insiders handbook, one of my favorite books.
McRobert does write very well, Dave Maurice who was very active on hardgainer was also a mentor for me I would correspond often with him often, there was a rumor that dave Maurice was actually Stuart.:)
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm loving the mag with frank zane, one of my favourite bodybuilders. Nice routine silverback, I'm tempted to try it.