• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Cheapest Place For Barbell in Adelaide

robbo14

All places ive tried are selling 220cm long, 700 pound rating olympic bars for $180+.

Look online and most are around $100 Plus Shipping, Dont really want to delay sessions but want to buy locally if i can... Anyone know of anywhere?

Try Befit, I got my Olympic bar from there, just checked their website and they list:

7' BAR (20kg - 360kg capacity) $145

can't post a link sorry until I have made more than 15 posts. 8212 6757 is the number for the city store.

Hope this helps

TOTAL WEIGHT SET
SPECIAL PRICE
132kg OLYMPIC B/BELL SET
7' BAR (20kg - 360kg capacity)
2 ea 1.25kg, 2.5kg, 5kg, 10kg, 15kg, 20kg DISCS $410 (Save $57.50)

THAT IS CHEAP, Presuming their cast iron weights, interesting to see how much extra for Rubber Coated

Cheap bar and plates

Hi Guys
Any one know where i am able to get bar & plates at a reasonable price in the Dandenong melbourne area .

Alec

The City store, he said none of the other stores have any left either, they took the last one from Enfield and sold it in the city

Well the first bar says 'coming soon' under stock status, and does not meet your original requirements being only 6 foot. Not sure about the second bar as I don't know enough about the different types of bearings used.

Another store I have bought from in the past is Fitness Attack on Anzac Highway, don't know which side of the city you live but you could check them for stock?

8376 5222

Will give them a ring tomorz and maybe be able to start and do something...
Got my plates today from maxim, so if i can get one tomorz for a decent price ill just do exercises with just the plates...

Cheers Rowdy

Robbo just order a package from gymdirect. Even with delivery the prices and quality will be far better than anything you can get in Adelaide retail.

I aleady have my Plates, I only need a Barbell...

Package deal for a barbell :O
Posted via Mobile Device

I've seen you post about getting a rack and a whole bunch of other crap as well.

It might be after the fact but next time its just cheaper to get a package then to try and buy individually. Power racks and olympic bars have only appeared on the australian market in the last few years, you wont find an ebay bargain on them.

There was a bloke here in Adelaide selling a whole gyms worth of stuff advertised in the paper, I bought some plates at $1.50kg and ABC 7 ft bar for $35. He had heaps of gear, check the paper, he might still have the add in there.