• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How many cal should i eat

stewyh

5 11 94KG 27% BODY FAT AND GETTING FATTER.
Hi all according to all these calculators with working out 3 4 times a week doing both weights[I GO AS HEAVY AS I CAN 8-12 REPS EACH BODY PART ONCE PER WEEK MANLY COMPOUND EXERCISES} and cardio i should be eating about 2500cal. I am eating about 2000 according to cal king , and i am put everything in. But i am getting more body fat, whats going on, do i need to lower cal even more to lose that body fat.

Here is what you need to do:

Go read the beginners look here thread and start a beginners program
Go search and read through the forums for what has already been posted about topics like this, read all the info.
Properly calculate your food intake as it is most definitely off if you are taking in 2000cals at 94kg and 27% and exercising and still putting on weight.
Get started on your beginners program and lift properly your body part training is not proper training unless you are an advanced body builder.
Also more information about what you eat and what you do for exercise is needed as your info does not help at all.

Good luck

If you are not losing fat then drop your calories but keep protein at AT LEAST 1 gram per pound of bodyweight. Lower your calories until you start losing weight each and every week. You will have to play with it for a while to find out your own 'balance' point.

Also don't forget cardio! I avoid it like the bloody plague but if you are cutting, then go for it.

2500 cals

258g of protein per day
258g of carbs per day
Fats no more than 55g

Train compounds (squats, deads, bench, military press, dips, chins) 3 times a week.

This will get you dropping weight.

Why restrict calories? I would much rather increase workload. 100 burpees challenge as mentioned will do it for you as the increase metabolism after it will chew through your fat. Start walking to work. Go kick a football in the afternoon. Take up a sport. Walk your dog. Enter in a fun run. Climb a mountain. Play hopscoty with the 8 year old girl across the road... It does t matter what you do while your moving your burning.

I think to many people do a gym session then just laze around the rest of the time.
Posted via Mobile Device

thanks guys

What does everyone think about Keto diet as i have just seen doctor and he suggested very low carb diet.

Michael Phelps when doing hard training use to eat in the vicinity of 12,000 calories a day says Fox News. Look how great he looks....

a_brphelps_0430.jpg

What does he do with those...TWELVE THOUSAND CALORIES? He simply burns through them with a lot...and i mean, A LOT of movement. For lunch he may have a liter of powerade with pasta salad.

The best way to achieve fat loss is moving more, not calorie restriction.

Michael Phelps when doing hard training use to eat in the vicinity of 12,000 calories a day says Fox News. Look how great he looks....

a_brphelps_0430.jpg

What does he do with those...TWELVE THOUSAND CALORIES? He simply burns through them with a lot...and i mean, A LOT of movement. For lunch he may have a liter of powerade with pasta salad.

The best way to achieve fat loss is moving more, not calorie restriction.

People are too fucking lazy to move more...

Too much coke gareer, he just snorts it all and burn those 12000000000 calories in a second.

I also read somewhere that it was bullshit and he did not eat 12k calories, more like 3-4k.