• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Question in relation to illegal & eating

That a lot of food I eat, stuff that I'm not going having a gluten diet I will just cut it down so only 10percent of my diet because IF I didn't have intorelence it's very slighty. Probably would developed it from all the bloody chemicals they put in food lol
Posted via Mobile Device

The last 2 mesages you wrote i cant even comprehend what you are trying to say.

If you have an intolerance you have an intolerance, it is not about the quantity you eat so much. But the fact that food is there at all...

Especially in regards to gluten or casein.

Last time i checked gluten wasnt in meat eggs vege or fruit...

So i dont know how its in all your food unless you constantly eat shit.

That a lot of food I eat, stuff that I'm not going having a gluten diet I will just cut it down so only 10percent of my diet because IF I didn't have intorelence it's very slighty. Probably would developed it from all the bloody chemicals they put in food lol
Posted via Mobile Device

regardless of whether or not it is a slight intolerance or a full blown intolerance, it's still an intolerance and you should avoid the food/product at all costs, otherwise it will go from a slight intolerance to a full blown intolerance in a matter of time...

Also, i know it's easy to want to find a quick solution to body image problems, but you shouldn't be looking for quick fixes OR to lose WEIGHT, its about FAT loss, so do as other people have advised, eat clean, exercise and look after yourself by avoiding crappy chemical, processed foods...

Well I'm off to the doctor's today to get tested for celtic disease as Mum thinks I have that slighty..

If it comes up positive I guess no more gluten or wheat products, I will have to start to learn to cook

Well I'm off to the doctor's today to get tested for celtic disease as Mum thinks I have that slighty..

If it comes up positive I guess no more gluten or wheat products, I will have to start to learn to cook

do you mean coeliac disease?... Good luck.

No I mean celtic disease not many people have heard of it. You can just get a blood test for it

It could be nothing I'm just getting worried for nothing. Though I'm going to try the gluten free diet considering it has so many health benefits.

Last edited:
No I mean celtic disease not many people have heard of it. You can just get a blood test for it

It could be nothing I'm just getting worried for nothing. Though I'm going to try the gluten free diet considering it has so many health benefits.

sorry excuse my ignorance, but i thought celtic disease was when someone has too much iron in their blood?..

Hemochromatosis is sometimes called Celtic disease due to it's thought of coming from Celtic genes. So you are right mrs noobs. It is when you have too much iron and usually have blood withdrawn once a month to stop any issues occurring.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hemochromatosis is sometimes called Celtic disease due to it's thought of coming from Celtic genes. So you are right mrs noobs. It is when you have too much iron and usually have blood withdrawn once a month to stop any issues occurring.
Posted via Mobile Device

so how has she linked that to not being able to eat gluten?...:confused:

Well you can't slightly have it, you either do or you don't. The thing is you don't usually know unless you are tested. Most people get to about 45-60 and then just die due to iron toxicity. Happened to my uncle. I don't know how it is linked, maybe just a random inclusion after talking about tests.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorry to hear about your uncle. :(

haha okay, yeah i've done some reading on it before, it's quite archaic in the sense that they do 'blood letting.' I think she is confused....

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]What are some of the symptoms of Gluten Intolerance and Celtic disease?
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Chronic fatigue, weakness, dizziness, headaches, flu-like symptoms muscle and joint pains, numbness in hands and feet, asthma, sinusitis, allergies, irritability, abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea, gas, and rashes.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]+[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Gluten Intolerance & Celtic disease[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] -- a thorough explanation of the diseases.

-: Thats what I got off the net, maybe I'm just getting curious if the words I mean celciac disease.. Anyone I wanted to get tested today but didn't make it so have to wait two days

[/FONT]

Last edited:
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]What are some of the symptoms of Gluten Intolerance and Celtic disease?[/FONT]​

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Chronic fatigue, weakness, dizziness, headaches, flu-like symptoms muscle and joint pains, numbness in hands and feet, asthma, sinusitis, allergies, irritability, abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea, gas, and rashes.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]+[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Gluten Intolerance & Celtic disease[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] -- a thorough explanation of the diseases.[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]-: Thats what I got off the net, maybe I'm just getting curious if the words I mean celciac disease.. Anyone I wanted to get tested today but didn't make it so have to wait two days [/FONT]

i clicked on that link and it describes common symptoms of coeliac disease...maybe i'm missing something... i don't know..

anyway good luck either way....

No matter what you call it its quite simple...

Gut dysbiosis.

Bad overgrowth of bad bacteria.

Basically leaky gut syndrome aka increased intestinal permiability causing immune reactions to undigested proteins in foods.

I already posted the link above for you for IGG food testing. A gp will not know much if anything about this condition and it is 100% proven medical fact.

You can also order a live stool analysis from pathlabs if you choose to see what bacteria has overgrown.

Depending on how bad it is determins what you do about it.

1.remove all offending foods
2.rotaiton diet
3.Kill the bad shit in their with natural remedies or if it is chroically bad pharmacuticals (not always needed)
4. fix gut mucosa
5. reseed bacteria with correct flora
6. be happy
7. proft?

Last edited:
Noobs are you headed toward making a living out of this??

You seem to know an incredible amount.