• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Protein Vodka

They are the most retarded people I've ever seen, Mike is a smart business man but holy sh!t they annoy me.

haha ye I seen that a while ago...

makes me wonder how mike, ronnie, pauly have such awesome body's considering they drink 24/7...

its a funny show though I gotta say!

Nah make that 20 shots every 2 hours - I like 40g per meal..

Nice 1000th post

Hilarious..2gms per shot.... Phuck me..

Reminds me of the time a few years ago i went to Boost Juice bar and ordered a smoothie. I asked for the Whey Protein extra and the girls pulled out a really tiny scoop and I said. "
"What are you doing"
"I'm adding the protein"
"But that would not even be 3 gms or so"
"Yeah but it's concentrated"
"You mean Whey Protein Concentrate"
"Uhhhm, yeah, I think so, so 3 gms is like a lot"
"You have no idea little girl, where's the manager?"
"She's not here"
"Keep your protein and keep your stupid smoothie"

Last edited:
Lol shrek it was cell tech protein concentrate! They were being cautious so you didn't turn into Ronnie Coleman

Hilarious..2gms per shot.... Phuck me..

Reminds me of the time a few years ago i went to Boost Juice bar and ordered a smoothie. I asked for the Whey Protein extra and the girls pulled out a really tiny scoop and I said. "
"What are you doing"
"I'm adding the protein"
"But that would not even be 3 gms or so"
"Yeah but it's concentrated"
"You mean Whey Protein Concentrate"
"Uhhhm, yeah, I think so, so 3 gms is like a lot"
"You have no idea little girl, where's the manager?"
"She's not here"
"Keep your protein and keep your stupid smoothie"

bahaha,
i never knew you could ask for extra protein in ur smoothie :S

Vinny and Pauly are the BOYS!!!

Mike is just a jelous, cocky little scum ****...

Ronnie is a little whipped bitch who is only ever entertaining in the first couple of episodes in the season...

Snooki - Funny, annoying rat

Jenny - b0Ob''s mmMmmMmmmMmmMMMmm

Daniel's, summary.