• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ps3 anyone?

I too play competitive xbox. I'm in the finals this Thursday for the 2v2 championship for call of duty. We just missed out on search and destroy finals by one place. I think I've played you before because I remember III WD40 III, has that been your tag since waw?
Posted via Mobile Device

I play xbox 360 here. I own at cod6 and halo reach. Don't play cod6 anymore though.

Anyone got halo reach?

I too play competitive xbox. I'm in the finals this Thursday for the 2v2 championship for call of duty. We just missed out on search and destroy finals by one place. I think I've played you before because I remember III WD40 III, has that been your tag since waw?
Posted via Mobile Device

Ye man it's always been III WD40 III, I just play on other accounts to avoid shit talking as when I used to play constantly back in the day I used to loveeeeeeee talking shit, but now I'm sort of over it lol

What's your GT?
Posted via Mobile Device

II GAUCHE
I'm inactive at the moment due to moving house and not having the Internet which will make my final iterestig tomorrow. Do you play on the cybergamer ladder?
Posted via Mobile Device

PS3 pretty much play all the essentials lol
- heavy rain
- god of war 3
- Uncharted 1 and 2
- Little big planet
- Enslaved / Heavenly sword
- Mgs 4 / bayonetta / Nier / resonance of fate

huge nerd