• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

wtf milk?

kindred

I just read that milk has all essential amino acids. I read another article that said it had 9 essential amino acids??????? wtf. My question is simple is milk a complete source of protiens?

there's so many kinds of milk though, which ones are we talking about.
i also have been told that milk has the 'bad' calcium, can someone clarify this statement please.

Do you not have a fridge kindred?
I used to buy 28L at a time and it all fit in my standard fridge.
Posted via Mobile Device

...I miss being able to buy those 4L cartons of milk.

Also how much milk are you drinking? Check the used by dates on the carton and buy the one thats longest away, they're generally a week to 10 days. Long life milk is crap, you shouldn't be allowed to call it milk.

What about us poor ba#$%#ds that can't really drink much milk? Any more than 500ML a day i feel like crap

you need to ease in to it craze!!! start off with 500ml and add another 500 in a week. then the week after another 500ml. Anyone that goes from 500ml to 3l a day straight away is going to feel like ****.

When going to the supermarket, look right at the back of the shelving and get the longest used by date...expect a few looks from the staff as you destroy there pretty neat shelves :p

Are you certain, i used to love my milk about 1L a day but then it gave me the poops and made me feel sick every morning.

I find every now and then I get bloated from milk aswell, currently only having ~2L a day, small amounts but maybe 4-6 times a day, if i drink a full litre in one sitting I feel like crap.. I also find that eating yoghart helps with maintaining the ability to digest milk, you could try some yukult?? etc Usually a 1kg tub of fruit yogart after a workout just vanishes.

If your having problems with that processed white liquid and not yoghurt try real milk see if you still have problems you probably won't..

But it's quite simple if drinking more then 500ml makes you sick simply don't do it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Where does one aqquire "real" milk? Some of the boys at work tried from farmers etc and said by law they were not allowed to sell it.

Drinking a whole lot of milk today is a bad idea.

In 1950 it was a good source of unprocessed protein.
There were many small dairies selling fresh milk.
The further the milk travels the more likelihood of contamination, hence the introduction of processing it.

The older bodybuilders lived on full cream milk and thrived on it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Where does one aqquire "real" milk? Some of the boys at work tried from farmers etc and said by law they were not allowed to sell it.

Thats why you buy bath milk.

But depends where you get it from you dont want to be buying milk from a farm that mass produces the shit. Giving cows synthetic hormones making them yield larger milk then attatching them to a machine to suck it from them this produces mastitis (any wonder) and is 1 of the concerns of people thinking milk cant be drinken raw ( yet we thrived on it for a long time and goats milk is sold raw legally to this day).

If you are buying raw milk from someone who looks after and actually cares for cows you wont have a problem.

If you think your going to die from drinking raw milk best pack your vagina and stop eating those raw eggs as well.

Last edited:
Pre-bed meal always used to be 1 L of full fat milk ..... cant wait to add this in again! 6kgs to go lol

I have this problem but with everything. Where do you get produce of any sort that is ****ing real? Chemicals much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!