• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

wtf milk?

Where does one aqquire "real" milk? Some of the boys at work tried from farmers etc and said by law they were not allowed to sell it.

You can get Un-homogenised milk at Woolies but only in 1L containers. It is made by Parmalat and is packaged/branded Pure Organic. It is roughly around $3 a carton but this misses scored it for $1.80 yesterday

Thanks Gunner.

Does that mean the lactose intolerant people can drink it or will it still make them feel crap?

Some people with lactose intolerance can tolerate unpasteurized milk over pasteurized. homogenization is different again.

You can get Un-homogenised milk at Woolies but only in 1L containers. It is made by Parmalat and is packaged/branded Pure Organic. It is roughly around $3 a carton but this misses scored it for $1.80 yesterday
Interesting, Ill have to check this out at Woolies or Coles tomorrow sometime. Full cream milk is the best, seems to have changed so much. I remember it tasting so much better and creamier at the Grandparents house as a kid where it got delivered in 1L glass bottles.

Im pretty sure you can buy shares in a cow(s) and get the milk delivered any way you want

either that or get cleopatra 'bath' milk

Havent had a chance to pull into Woolies, although the local IGA has a heap of different milks, not the Parlamat one listed above, but does have Pauls un-homoginised milk in 1L carton for about $2.50 but havent seen any unpasteurized milk there.

as far as i can tell, homogenised just means that the milk is mixed thoroughly so that it has an even consistency (as normally the fat globules separate from the milk).

i don't get what the problem is with this.

raw milk from my understanding is unhomogenised, unpasteurised

its the heating part that is the biggest concern, especially if you are lactose intolerant, as apparently this kills all the pro-bacteria etc that you need to break down the lactase

Lots of stuff turns up on Google for bath milk. One article explains that the Vic government has fined a few places for selling bath milk to people who will drink it.

Lots of stuff turns up on Google for bath milk. One article explains that the Vic government has fined a few places for selling bath milk to people who will drink it.

Thats like fineing woolies for selling kitchen knives and someone goes and kills someone...

You can buy panadol from woolies.. Yet it kills people every year. A child can even buy it...

But dont buy MILK as nature intended it FFS!!!

:rolleyes:

Anyone know how to get into contact with the Cleopatra mob? I've tried from their blog/site directly but that seems to get me no where. Just wanted to know if it's possible to get it shipped up North, or if they have any stockists here, which I doubt.

For anyone in SA you could also try Fleurieu Milk Company, they sell a an unhomogenized milk (it is pasteurised) which tastes great.

For anyone in SA you could also try Fleurieu Milk Company, they sell a an unhomogenized milk (it is pasteurised) which tastes great.
It says on their site my local Foodland stocks this, will give this a crack too. I have been buying the Pauls 1L packs from the local IGA and the milk is much nicer than the normal Coles brand gear the missus buys.

milk.jpg

$15.80 for the 2 of them

good thing im not on GOMAD lol