• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

I say Crap what do you guys say?

I do not doubt that the Vincent Regan guy took a short time to lose that weight but he also is an actor who has a lot of time and money to work his ass off and get some one to make his meals for him to get in that kind of condition fast. Other than that it is bullshit.

If you had unlimited time and money to train, and eat right we'd hope you'd look a little ripped as well.

If I had a team of people around me monitoring everything I'm sure most here would drastically change the way they look rapidly
Posted via Mobile Device

I read an article in mens health of the training he did to get in shape for that movie. It was three months of squats, tyre flipping and weighted sprints with a PERFECT movie star diet. I would also put money on a little hgh or some hormone just because it's Hollywood. After he did the movie he had screenings and events non stop and he soon lost his shape. He lost his will to exercise and he put on kilos of weight eating bad food whenever he felt like it. He struggled to gain motivation to do anything about it but eventually got back on track with a not so strict plan.

I spoke to a guy in the gym this week and he spent $400 on some animal pack and he said he hopes to put on about 5 kilos in eight weeks...
Posted via Mobile Device

That animal pack did not by any chance include a few vials with a few syringes around it???

lol... this is like the acai berry thing too... and the get ripped using the training techniques of the UFC guys lol

yesturday after reading this thread. I thought I would at least give it a go. and it worked for me.
The musashi bulk deffenatly helped too.