• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

paxton999

I see lots of peoples diets with 4 eggs for brekfast. I'm just wondering how you guys prepare these? I guess a lot of you have them with protein shakes or something? so lets hear it.

Sometimes scrambled, sometimes in a shake, depends how much time I have. I use more than 4 though. 6-8.

Last edited:
Just curios to why you stopped eating them?

Also, OP you spelled breakfast** wrong

LMD also used incorrect grammar.

LMD, being a Grammar Nazzi isn't in your best interest.

thats funny :D

Dave, Dave, Dave, I'm shaking my head in dismay and disbelief.

There is absolutely NOTHING FUNNY about omitting a capital T, an apostrophe and a period at the end of a sentence.

I'd like you to stop and think about where you've gone wrong and what you can do to prevent these kind of debacles from recurring. Please take some time to ponder that.

thinkgorilla.jpg

You can do it Dave, I believe in you.

Dave.jpg

refllmio

I have 6-7 eggs raw every morning. Just crack them into my protein shaker, add a scoop of whey, bit of water and drink it down.

Cholesterol in food is not a problem if you are eating a proper diet anyway... It doesnt really have a dramatic effect.

The reason people think it is as it can be absorbed through the bowel. This is where our body excretes waste anyway. Im sure you see those adds about cholesterol 'reabsorbtion'.

LDL is increased by saturated fat of any type. 85 odd % of "cholesterol" is made in the liver because its so ****ing important..

Cholesterol isnt a problem, its the oxidation of cholesterol that is responsible for arteriosclerosis. This ahs been proved numerous times look at eskimos, the french. But the medical establishment fails to realise the picture.

Another study proved this recently in rats as well.

You need cholesterol without it you have some major problems.

hormone_diag1.gif