• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

EcdySterone 300 - Where to purchase??

M

MR F1

A friend of mine was researching for different suppliments and came across EcdySterone 300, also found it on BodyBuilding.com - i have researched it myself and want to try it.

Tried to order it from BB.com but they dont ship this product to Australia.

Has anyone tried this and also doesnt anyone know where to purchase this locally ??

Cheers

Ecdysterone is a powerful compound to say the least and based on the research, it can definitely help you maximize your genetic potential. Best of all, it's proven safe and effective for men, women, and even teenagers! In fact, ecdysterone may just be the next herbal extract to create a revolution in the health, fitness, and bodybuilding world.

What is it and where does it come from?

It's known by other names of course, the technical name is 20-Beta-Hydroxyecdysterone and other common names are: ecdisten, ecdysone, isoinokosterone, 20-hydroxyecdysone and ß-ecdysterone. Interestingly, it was first discovered in insects acting as an invertebrate polyhydroxylated sterolic growth hormone. Actually, insects depend on it for their survival. Could there be some correlation between insects superior strength ratio and this compound? What would the effects be on vertebrates such as mammals? If we had the proportionate strength of an ant, for example, we could easily pick up a car.

sold under the name of "bugjuice"
having said that , all that i have read points towards it being a waste of money

Last edited:
So many threads all over the place on this.

But let's face it, if it worked like they claim, then it would be hugely popular, everyone would use it, there wouldn't be discussions and debates about whether it works and it would probably be banned.

I have read good and bad feekback on this product - i just wanted to try and and see if i got any results but i cant even ship it here so theres no point i guess.

There are no local suppliers?

cheers