Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: Rippetoe vs PTC

  1. #31
    Active Member PTC has made a donation to the forum!

    Array

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Frankston
    Posts
    6,668
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    We call it trunk, not core





  2. __________________

    Ausbb Sponsors
    littleblokefitness new and used home gym and fitness equipment at great prices
    Iron Tanks Apparel Gym & Fitness Apparel
    BioFlex Nutrition Bioflex Nutrition, Australia's Purest Supplements
    Bulk Nutrients 100% Pure bulk Nutrients
    Flex Fitness Equipment fitness Equipment Specialists | warehouse direct
    Iherb code : code ZSG863 iHerb.com - Vitamins, Supplements Natural Health Products

  • #32
    .

    Array
    Goosey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    20,759
    Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PTC View Post
    We call it trunk, not core
    You're a trunk
    Posted via Mobile Device


    Actions verify priorities


  • #33
    extra crispy

    Array
    CaT_SPeW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    4,046
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
    A poor tradesman will always blame his tools.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    yes but a good tradesman always blames the apprentice

    and then makes him f**kin fix it

    this in turn will one day make the apprentice an excellent tradesman
    Last edited by Shrek; 02-10-2010 at 11:55 PM.


  • #34
    Regular Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    324
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    rippetoe is a demon, i like the way he goes about business, he doesn't **** around.
    Current lifts: 1RM (RAW) - SQ: 200, DL: 222.5, B: 140, MP: 105, PP: 120. || Current Height/Weight: 183cm/85kg.


  • #35
    Active Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,937
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hyjak View Post
    this in turn will one day make the apprentice an excellent tradesman

    My head hurts.....lol
    Posted via Mobile Device


  • #36
    extra crispy

    Array
    CaT_SPeW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    4,046
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    only then will the circle of life be complete......


    ...and hopefully your plumbing will be fixed


  • #37
    Active Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,937
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hyjak View Post
    only then will the circle of life be complete......


    ...and hopefully your plumbing will be fixed
    For about $150 for an hours work
    Posted via Mobile Device


  • #38
    Active Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    3,275
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerBuilder View Post
    For about $150 for an hours work
    Posted via Mobile Device
    That's what she said.


  • #39
    Junior Member

    Array
    Acme's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    122
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goosey View Post
    Some of you lemon dicks need to take a step back and see how cu nty you are being.

    There are so many good ways to train, ways that should bring you the desired results.
    Unfortunatly, no one seems to exhibit the needed patience to gain any sort of progress given any type of training.
    They jump from one protocol to another and bad mouth the one they just left and sing the praises of the one they currently embrace.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    I don't get this, you never say which one it is you always say nothing just riddels


  • #40
    Bukkake Kunce

    Array
    Cum Shot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Gender:
    Posts
    3,456
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goosey View Post
    Some of you lemon dicks need to take a step back and see how cu nty you are being.

    There are so many good ways to train, ways that should bring you the desired results.
    Unfortunatly, no one seems to exhibit the needed patience to gain any sort of progress given any type of training.
    They jump from one protocol to another and bad mouth the one they just left and sing the praises of the one they currently embrace.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    I havn't read the first post of this thread, but i do agree with what you have said here.


  • Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •