• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Can't guys just be honest???

Can't guys just be honest???
Generally speaking, no they can't.

A guy is usually thinking physical and would run away from the emotional. A girl on the other hand is all about emotions and through this emotions would (later) get to the physical. Guys knowing this attribute about females would tend to abuse it by letting the girl hear what they know she would like to hear. They will promise you the moon if you just concede to some sexual gratification (on the spot)!

Obviously not all guys are the same and most would grow out of this deceitful attitude. Having said that, girls today are not what girls were once. By that I mean some girls today are the ones who are doing the chasing and not the other way around.

Furthermore, if you go to a nightclub, then please don't expect to pick up or be picked up by a church goer but rather by someone who's out on the hunt for a physical encounter without any strings attached.

Fadi.

To be honest girls are more likely to string guys along and not be totally honest with them and how they feel...guys are normally pretty straight forward...girls are alot more sneaky with there feelings...
...and when someones had enough of their sneaky B.S and finally pulls the pin, he's made out to be the enemy.
My wife had some friends like this.....I would best describe them as very difficult people to deal with due to their complete lack of morals, inability to be balanced and fair....and it was always all about them.
They always backed other women 100%, regardless of who was in the wrong.
They were mainly getting with "playa's" for fun and occasionally a normal guy for a lame attempt at a relationship. They'd string the normal guy along and (of course) everything was on their terms so when they enevitably got dumped, the tears would flow and the guy was always made out to be an a-hole.
I was always of the opinion that the guys had just had the luckiest escape of their lives.

I always believe there are 3 side to every story........Hers, His & the Truth.

...and when someones had enough of their sneaky B.S and finally pulls the pin, he's made out to be the enemy.
My wife had some friends like this.....I would best describe them as very difficult people to deal with due to their complete lack of morals, inability to be balanced and fair....and it was always all about them.
They always backed other women 100%, regardless of who was in the wrong.
They were mainly getting with "playa's" for fun and occasionally a normal guy for a lame attempt at a relationship. They'd string the normal guy along and (of course) everything was on their terms so when they enevitably got dumped, the tears would flow and the guy was always made out to be an a-hole.
I was always of the opinion that the guys had just had the luckiest escape of their lives.

I always believe there are 3 side to every story........Hers, His & the Truth.

The triple edged sword (B5 style)